"One Wild Night"-Sunday 11th September 2011 Doncaster

"Pig Poppa Pork is your hook up, Oink if you hear me!"

"Notorius P.I.G"

"Snoop Hoggy Hog"

"They even moved the town across the road just course of the demands for the pig man"

"South Yorkshire is desperately in need of a pork injection"

*facepalm*

I honestly hope these shows go really well. But I'm sorry, this truely is one of the most ridiculous UK promo's I seen in a very long time.

The first Pig man video was actually quite entertaining, a bit all over the place but still entertaining. I think he is ment to be a comical baby face, but in the first one he affectingly came across as a quite hateable dirty smarmy character. Especially with him taking legit 20 seconds to say Hoggy Hog. But with the addition of pink jacket and silly hat and cheaply printed t-shirt, it all just looked stupid. In the first one he clearly came off as a smarmy ladies man you would not want near your sister in a club, in the second one he was what... a man dressed like a homosexual, that the ladies would love?

Sometimes less is more. It's not ment to be a knock on your company, just some constructed criticism :thumbsup:

Don't judge the book by it's cover! Appearances can be deceiving!

You would be surprised how someone so "metro and pink" could be so vicious and well schooled in freestyle and submission wrestling and yet so entertaining!

I suggest coming to see a CSW show before passing judgement!

Don't judge the book by it's cover! Appearances can be deceiving!

You would be surprised how someone so "metro and pink" could be so vicious and well schooled in freestyle and submission wrestling and yet so entertaining!

I suggest coming to see a CSW show before passing judgement!

Surely the point of such promo's, promos to advertise upcoming events, is for the everyday person to make judgement whether or not it is worth parting with there own time and money to come see a show. Based on that video I'm sorry to say I would not, or at least not come to see that character.

You could also argue that such videos are created to cause a reaction, either positive or negative! If Andy's promo has made you post and reply on this thread then he has got the desired effect!

Plus you're picking on one of series of promo's by different people all created to yes, promote the show and as I've stated above to evoke some form of emotion in the watcher.

Oh and don't call me Shirley!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Show results;

'Solid' Scott Rogue beat 'Angry' Shaun Cross

'The Pigman' Andy Hogg defeated Bob 'The Earl' Shoiure in a no DQ match

Mikey Van Riot beat 'Wonderboy' Domtastic Dom Black 'The Tenacious D'

'The Scorpion' Alan Johnson defeated 'Dangerous' Danny Debris

Mikey Van Riot became the first Strong as Steel Academy trophy winner by outlasting a trainee royal rumble and winning a final four match.

In a Bring me to life rematch;

Johnny Midnight defeated ' THe Poison' Paul Parisio to retain the CSW Openweight championship.

Archived