Wrestler names that are shit

Wendell Cooley

• Paid Members
Wasn't the point behind "The Big Show" that the initials spelt TBS, an obvious dig at WCW.

Thats not obvious at all. I doubt they were up all night thinking of names to go with the "TBS" initials. He was originally called "The Big Nasty" Paul White, but they thought it was shit.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't the point behind "The Big Show" that the initials spelt TBS, an obvious dig at WCW. Again, similar to Triple h to an outsider it seems really dumb but over time you just get used to it.

Even for Vince that sounds a bit wacky. Where did you hear it?

Eddie Edwards nothing is shitter then that. So People are meant to belive his parents called him Edward Edwards

article-1351686-0CF5CD81000005DC-681_634x377.jpg

I had a bad feeling someone might bring Nev Nevile up but still Eddie Edwards is a shit name

• Paid Members

I remember thinking Nigel McGuinness was the worst wrestler name ever when I first heard it. I got used to it though.

Michael McGillicutty is the worst in WWE right now. Especially retarded when you consider that his real surname has more fucking potential to draw any money in the wrestling business than his bland character ever will.

Archived