• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Nice work @scratchdj! The reviews are a little, ahem, dishonest.

Thanks!

Yeah, whilst I appreciate their efforts, they weren't really what I was after and so are a little annoying.Ā But hey-ho, It's unlikely to make me the next JK Rowling in terms of sales anyway.

Ā 

Edited by scratchdj
  • 2 years later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won theĀ competition with the Spitfire poster šŸ˜Š

Fucking embaressed posting these directly after @chokeoutĀ and @Monkee's efforts, but balls to it.Ā  Bought a graphics tablet at the weekend, bit of a birthday treat, and whilst it's been fucking yonks

Iā€™veĀ had a creative lethargy (canā€™t be arsed to do anything)Ā over the last few weeks but saw the RAF Museum was running a poster competition this week... and they had an over-18s category too! I asked

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Iā€™veĀ had a creative lethargy (canā€™t be arsed to do anything)Ā over the last few weeks but saw the RAF Museum was running a poster competition this week... and they had an over-18s category too! I asked if you could enter more than once (very few T&Cs) as I had a concept for a series of posters but had no response so I knocked these 3 up on Wednesday night. Had some really positive feedback and, even if I donā€™t win, I might do a few more designs and stick them on Redbubble. A friend already wants me to do one with a C-47 on it.

DD5DDA65-772F-4C7F-85AD-77B93BF18A30.thumb.jpeg.5892e205ef3204345920b1103d084363.jpeg

7931151C-B479-4FB3-8DEC-9A446EC4ADAC.jpeg.6fdd0af7126686fa8cd540f5ddf571ca.jpeg

3E862B1C-F380-4757-A0B4-ECA94F410BC1.thumb.jpeg.623d8838e6b5270b94da2cd8ee18d529.jpeg

Ā 

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Fucking embaressed posting these directly after @chokeoutĀ and @Monkee's efforts, but balls to it.Ā  Bought a graphics tablet at the weekend, bit of a birthday treat, and whilst it's been fucking yonks since I ever tried to draw anything, and both my use of colour and stroke weight is as primitive as it ever was, i've quite enjoyed just fucking about with it and working pretty loose.

Both 10-15 minute efforts with the bare minimum colour palette.

Ā 

image.thumb.png.eed89d65715cda8cbcd1918126f15723.pngimage.thumb.png.67922a6df4214dec0778c324a88a03b7.png

• Paid Members

Lovely stuff. Biggest learning curve you can get is going to a graphics tablet and changing the entire way you do hand eye coordination to draw. Looking forward to more!Ā 

• Paid Members
Just now, chokeout said:

Lovely stuff. Biggest learning curve you can get is going to a graphics tablet and changing the entire way you do hand eye coordination to draw. Looking forward to more!Ā 

Aint that the truth.Ā  After about half an hour I felt my kidney tucked round the front because i'd been sat with such a kink trying to over compensate by not being able to look at what my hand was doing.Ā Ā