UKFF User Artwork

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
I haven't even done this years WrestleMania cover yet :\

I trust that when you do, it will be the purple with lightning style of

• Paid Members

Ta very much. style is from an artist called Katie Cook. Nicked the Chewie pose from her. The Boba, Rebel Pilot and Max Rebo (Godson is called max) ones have all been designed from scratch, done some quick sketches but not put them on canvas yet

• Paid Members
philippe.jpg

(I meant it as a good thing, btw)

Ha sorry didnt mean that to come out arsey, I'd honestly never heard of that character before. :thumbsup:

On a totally random sidenote did you ever get any photoshop / video editing done after I got you Adobe premiere?

Does he intentionally look like Phillipe from Achewood?

That's exactly why I liked it! I assumed that was the joke.

Ha sorry didnt mean that to come out arsey, I'd honestly never heard of that character before.

Well, that's ruined it.

• Moderators

No need to apologise - I didn't take it as arsey at all..

I have used it quite a bit for photoshop work that I've actually used for stuff. Also, I enjoy playing with Illustrator but am rubbish with it.

I never got to grips with the video editing, mostly because my computer at the time wasn't really powerful enough to run it at a tolerable speed. My brother really took to it though - he's now a freelance journalist and uses it for his work.

So thanks again from him and me!

• Paid Members

I am also disappointed that the Chewie picture wasn't meant to look like Philippe and was very surprised to find that it was unintentional. Still like it though. The rest of chokeout's stuff is also ridiculously good. Nicely done sir.