Secret Half-Sister, 21, found me...

aaron

• Paid Members
I have a half brother who doesnt know about me. My dad split my my stepmum for a while and got with this other woman who ended up having his son. This lad was then adopted by her new fella after my dad and her split up. My dad thought it was better for Robbie that way.

Now I check his facebook page every now and then, hoping that he mentions the situation so I can chat with him. But until then I keep quiet as its nto my place to break the news to him.

How old is your half-brother? Is the situation likely to arise without you forcing it? I would never have known about my half-sister had it not been for my half-sister herself coming forward... harder in your boat though. You gotta wait till your brother's an adult I reckon :/

He's 20, but its his mum and dads choice when to tell him, not mine.

• Paid Members
I know a fella who's got two brothers, both called Brian. Never wanted to ask how that came about. We differentiate by referring to one of them as 'slow Brian'.

That's not as rare as you'd think. Steve Corino apparently has a brother called Steve Corino.

It didn't really affect me, but a few years ago I found out that my two half sisters who have a different Dad to me infact had seperate Dads to each other, and the older one found out that her Dad wasn't actually her Dad when she was in her early 30s, and her sister was only her half sister. It was all very shocking.

• Paid Members
I know someone who had a shamebaby and gave it to the parents and pretended to be the sister. I know two people who've done that, actually. The one girl had a really strict stepdad who was probably a molestor, and his name was John. The girl had a younger half-brother called John, who was the stepdad's son. And she called her shamebaby Jonathan, which I assume was also some kind of tribute to the stepdad. So when she gave it to her mother and stepdad, they were raising a John and a Jonathan as brothers.

Story of Ted Bundy's life...

*EDIT - except the names were different. Now I think about it, maybe it was his Grandma... or was that Gein...oh this is all confusing...

I have a half brother who doesnt know about me. My dad split my my stepmum for a while and got with this other woman who ended up having his son. This lad was then adopted by her new fella after my dad and her split up. My dad thought it was better for Robbie that way.

Now I check his facebook page every now and then, hoping that he mentions the situation so I can chat with him. But until then I keep quiet as its nto my place to break the news to him.

How old is your half-brother? Is the situation likely to arise without you forcing it? I would never have known about my half-sister had it not been for my half-sister herself coming forward... harder in your boat though. You gotta wait till your brother's an adult I reckon :/

That's a weird one. Chances are now, if you don't tell him, he'll never know. What's your relationship with him then (assuming you know each other if you're friends on facebook)? Are you mates and go down the pub with each other? Sorry for being nosey, just interested.

• Paid Members

That's a weird one. Chances are now, if you don't tell him, he'll never know. What's your relationship with him then (assuming you know each other if you're friends on facebook)? Are you mates and go down the pub with each other? Sorry for being nosey, just interested.

No worry at all. I dont know him at all, and hes not a friend on facebook. His page was open to everyone so I'd just check it. But hes made it private sometimes in the last few weeks. I'd love to tell him, but my dad has said he'll be very angry if I do as it will be ... lets say less than good for my stepmum. So I dont want to upset the apple cart.

I know someone who had a shamebaby and gave it to the parents and pretended to be the sister. I know two people who've done that, actually. The one girl had a really strict stepdad who was probably a molestor, and his name was John. The girl had a younger half-brother called John, who was the stepdad's son. And she called her shamebaby Jonathan, which I assume was also some kind of tribute to the stepdad. So when she gave it to her mother and stepdad, they were raising a John and a Jonathan as brothers.

Story of Ted Bundy's life...

*EDIT - except the names were different. Now I think about it, maybe it was his Grandma... or was that Gein...oh this is all confusing...

The one lad did get suspended from school for fingering a ginger girl against her will when we were about 14. He might be a rapist/killer nowadays.

I know a fella who's got two brothers, both called Brian. Never wanted to ask how that came about. We differentiate by referring to one of them as 'slow Brian'.

That's not as rare as you'd think. Steve Corino apparently has a brother called Steve Corino.

If u think that is bullshit check out straight shooting with steve corino thats where he mentions it or check his wiki bio his sister is alison danger

No worry at all. I dont know him at all, and hes not a friend on facebook. His page was open to everyone so I'd just check it. But hes made it private sometimes in the last few weeks. I'd love to tell him, but my dad has said he'll be very angry if I do as it will be ... lets say less than good for my stepmum. So I dont want to upset the apple cart.

Mate, that's a sad tale. Your life your choices though. But fuck man...

I'll be meeting my new sister this weekend. I've told my mum, again, to fuck off over this. Apple Cart, schmapple cart. That's what I think Brother!

Archived