"B Show" Highlights

Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

Perry Saturn had a great match with Paul London once. Can't remember what show it was, but it was definately in 2001. It might have been on "WWF Metal", or something like that. Went quite a long time too IIRC, and London wore a "BodyDonna" like singlet. That was rather odd.

I seriously don't remember Striker ever being a babyface .. weird.

He debuted against Kurt Angle during the "Kurt Angle invitational" where he put his gold medals on the line. Eugene eventualyl won them, but Striker came close on two occasions, and actually lost his job as a teacher because of his RAW appearances (I think he was on sick leave or something). I'd forgotten all about it too until I found the Youtube video, I was just looking for some Kerwin White moments really, I pretty much only watched the show for his theme song at that point.

He lost his job as a teacher because he took sick leave and did a tour of Japan for Zero One I believe. He got sacked and it made the papers so WWE picked him up and Cole and Tazz kept mentioning the fact on his d

Perry Saturn had a great match with Paul London once. Can't remember what show it was, but it was definately in 2001. It might have been on "WWF Metal", or something like that. Went quite a long time too IIRC, and London wore a "BodyDonna" like singlet. That was rather odd.

I remember that back in my early days of being a fan, it was on the Metal a few weeks before Wrestlemania 18 in 2002. Would be great to see it again, but can't find it anywhere online to watch.

I remember Kanyon having good matches on Velocity and Val Venis having some great matches on HEat.

Also remember Nathan Jones vs Shannon Moore from Velocity. An amazing squash match, they really dropped the ball with Nathan Jones!

• Paid Members
I seriously don't remember Striker ever being a babyface .. weird.

He debuted against Kurt Angle during the "Kurt Angle invitational" where he put his gold medals on the line. Eugene eventualyl won them, but Striker came close on two occasions, and actually lost his job as a teacher because of his RAW appearances (I think he was on sick leave or something). I'd forgotten all about it too until I found the Youtube video, I was just looking for some Kerwin White moments really, I pretty much only watched the show for his theme song at that point.

He lost his job as a teacher because he took sick leave and did a tour of Japan for Zero One I believe. He got sacked and it made the papers so WWE picked him up and Cole and Tazz kept mentioning the fact on his d

Archived