Chavo Guerrero - Did he ever stand a chance?

RepoMan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When he teamer wiv Tirjerry he was OK with the backstage talking at rebellion in England.

Haha, remember wen we watchd that on dvd, laffed so hard and that wus probably the best part off the show!

When he teamer wiv Tirjerry he was OK with the backstage talking at rebellion in England.

Haha, remember wen we watchd that on dvd, laffed so hard and that wus probably the best part off the show!

English%20Mother%20Fucker.jpeg

Chavo's release is surprising in that it didn't come sooner. He had the Holly/Venis role of helping out the new guys. Perhaps the reason he's gone now is that they weren't happy with how the Sin Cara matches went, even though that wasn't entirely his fault.

Just surprised he never held the US or IC Titles.

This basically means he was never seen as a "potential" world champion.

I hope Chavo anticipated this for a few years and just saved his money on the road, so he could quit when the time was right.

English%20Mother%20Fucker.jpeg

Chavo's release is surprising in that it didn't come sooner. He had the Holly/Venis role of helping out the new guys. Perhaps the reason he's gone now is that they weren't happy with how the Sin Cara matches went, even though that wasn't entirely his fault.

No, I dunt speak English motherfucker, Im iRish!

• Paid Members

You know what? I enjoyed Chavo in a comedy role. Heck, he was never going to be World Champion, but I do think he was underused in his final years with the company. As a comedy character I thought he was excellent, and I don't think he ever receives enough recognition for that.

Archived