Kurt Angle

WWEisJericho

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No.

As horrible as it sounds I can't escape the feeling Angle will end up like Eddie Guerrero or worse Chris Benoit. His interviews have shown just how delusional he is and even if he worked a Undertaker style schedule, he seems to be a time bomb.

There is still a lot of media attention on drugs and wrestlers lifespans in wrestling, while Linda's going for the Senate someone like Angle on the roster isn't a good idea .

Yeah, I found it funny that Angle was moaning that Orton and Swagger were doing his moves then pretends he was hack and wasn't that bothered and then he goes and starts using the RKO. His matches are usually the best thing on TNA, mostly for the car crash appeal that the stuff he puts himself through considering the state of his body.

• Paid Members
His matches are usually the best thing on TNA, mostly for the car crash appeal that the stuff he puts himself through considering the state of his body.

Bollocks. You really think thats the reason his matches are so good? If you think the only reason his matches are any good is because you get some perverse entertainment out of seeing someone's injured body being put through hell, you need to have a word with yourself. You shouldnt judge others by your own standards.

• Paid Members
His matches are usually the best thing on TNA, mostly for the car crash appeal that the stuff he puts himself through considering the state of his body.

Bollocks. You really think thats the reason his matches are so good? If you think the only reason his matches are any good is because you get some perverse entertainment out of seeing someone's injured body being put through hell, you need to have a word with yourself. You shouldnt judge others by your own standards.

Bastard, you beat me to that one.

Oh well, seeings as I was about to post something regarding Angle....

I would just like to say something about his proposed Olympic intentions. Even if he is right up to the standards of competition required just to qualify for the Olympic team, which I'm not sure he is, mainly because I know very little about amateur wrestling, whether it be freestyle, greco-roman or whatever. The problem that comes to mind for me, providing he does make the team, is the same issue I imagine most of you have, which is the Olympic, random drug testing. Even if he does everything he possibly could to clear his system of any kind of Steroids and whatever prescription drugs he has been taking, at some point he would almost certainly violate the policy that the IOC and WADA lay out, somewhere down the line, he will be in breach of some kind of rule. Infact, he might already be in violation of their doping protocol, because I think they mandate that all athletes should not have used any form of Steroids for a certain amount of years, I think that might include all of the banned substances also, but I'm not sure. I am sure, however, that he will not get through the rigorous random testing which they subject their athletes to. A very good friend of mine participated and medaled in Beijing 2008 and I saw how strict they are because I accompanied his family who I've known for years, over to Beijing to spectate and give support. I saw testing agents popping up from out of nowhere to request blood and urine samples on the spot, and in the space of a week he was made to give 7 urine samples and 2 blood samples, and this was just what I saw whilst being out and about with my friend and his family and other friends, outside of the Olympic Village. On one occasion, two chaperones followed us for at least two hours. Apparently, it was much worse inside the village.

I don't believe Angle would pass such testing, whether it be for Steroids, certain prescription medication, Insulin levels, Growth hormone factors and Synthetic growth hormone, blood doping etc. You have to be like a walking bag full of organic sunflower seeds to pass these fuckers. Obviously, videos of Kurt Angle at Heathrow Airport boarding a plane home to America being shown on the news after getting his marching orders from the IOC and WADA for failing tests, with sensationalist wording all over the screen obviously wouldn't be good. Of course, the media love a good Steroids in wrestling story, and knowing how they've went on in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if they put a different twist on it, and act like wrestling put a black mark on London 2012 by 'being the part-time lowlives that they are'.

Fuck it, Kurt, just leave it alone and do what you are good at right now.

Archived