Create a New Idea for a TV Show

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

CatchSlice. Roy Walker hosts a show in in which contestants have to guess what famous phrase Mr. Kimbo (non-animated) is acting out on the screen.

Other completely original ideas include....

Come Dine With Kimbo

The Weakest Slice

Wheel of Kimbo

KimboPD Blue

KSI: Miami

How Kimbo Met Your Mother

All easy hits.

• 4 years later...

On that note, I saw the pilot again recently, and without the rose tinted glasses, or indeed the enthusiasm of being a massive Only Fools fan and a kid, it was shit.

I never realised that Gary and Ron (???) didn't really know each other, and only met through their missuses at the party. And I always thought there was a very specific portal/alleyway (back garden/yard?) that he went through, not just walked down a road that became war time London.

It was just poor. Does it get better? I can't remember.

• Moderators

NO.

In fact it gets far far worse, especially when they become best friends with Noel Coward who they always hang around with. Also, Nicholas Lyndhurst is fucking ugly. How'd he get one half decent missus? Never mind time travelling bigamy with two decents.

• Paid Members

Yes I did. Watched it with my dad. I imagine that's what it is tbh. Also I think I was 5 or so at the time so my judgement was questionable. Also was Prince among men the one with Chris Barrie as an footballer? I remember loving that as well

• Paid Members

Nobody loved Goodnight Sweetheart at the time did they? Really? I liked some shit (Prince Among Men), but fucking hell.

It ran for a good long time, didn't it?

Also... I was on Laurence Marks' wikipedia, because of this. I'm out of the loop, Birds of a Feather came back? Was that something that people were clamoring for?

Archived