APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

Lot of respect for NBW-Southside & NEWS from me, listen to their advice, they do things right. See I'm not mean to everyone, only the deserving. :thumbsup:

ok pal listen i can get mad easy ok and i am sorry don't take me to court ok what set me off what when u said u met me and called me something ok

thats how easy i can get mad so i wanna no who are you or when did we meet m8 yeh can we be cool now

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh was it 'clownshoe', okay I'm sorry I called you a clownshoe, clownshoe, I'm not even sure what a clownshoe means other than footwear for a clown, I definately wouldn't use harsh language like that normally it just slipped out, your posting has proved me to be incorrect. You sir are a true gent and the future of wrestling promoting, good luck to thee fair chap.

THE BOUNTY IS OFF OK

Thank you, I can start sleeping again now. Been up for 3 days straight in the dark, F5ing the UKFF & FB and peeping out the window, very stressful. :(

the pic let me think about it 24 hours ok

sorry again

Ok 24 hours, then a pic, a convincing one, so we all know you mean it and we can be BFF's and everything. :)

Thank you, I can start sleeping again now. Been up for 3 days straight in the dark, F5ing the UKFF & FB and peeping out the window, very stressful. :(

Ok 24 hours, then a pic, a convincing one, so we all know you mean it and we can be BFF's and everything. :)

can we ferget the pic because i h8 my pic on the internet bra i already said sorry, ferget the pic what else u want and where have we met then

can we ferget the pic because i h8 my pic on the internet bra i already said sorry, ferget the pic what else u want and where have we met then
Sure your pic will be fine, don't hate your looks, you're obviously a confident young fella, I'm 6' 4" and 22 stone and you had no problem cowering me today, so up your pic with lofty confidence!

I think we met in Leeds, think it was in the Blue Oyster Bar, I was the one with the mustache. :thumbsup:

Sure your pic will be fine, don't hate your looks, you're obviously a confident young fella, I'm 6' 4" and 22 stone and you had no problem cowering me today, so up your pic with lofty confidence!

I think we met in Leeds, think it was in the Blue Oyster Bar, I was the one with the mustache. :thumbsup:

Funny guy ain't ya m8 u said right at the start u met me and u said something about a clown or something like that well you no

i quit on u because right now i got better things to do like run my next show, 2nd i don't go to clubs and i aint gay pal sorry to upset ya m8

so how about from now on we be a team and no pic of me please

yo man who are you, because someone at the venue would like to no who you are

Why does someone at the venue wanna know who I am? Have I won a prize?! That's the only logical reason I can come up with for such a statement as it literally has no relevance at all to this discussion. I hope it's a good prize like the Adam Bowler guide to grammar and punctuation.

Sorry just a bit of humour there obviously not going to get one over on you. Like I say, been up 3 days, I better get some sleep in, see you in 24 hours, if the pics nice enough I'll phone Mr Grumpold and call things off and we can be a team like Turner & Hooch, I'll build your ring in October too. Night mate. :sleeping:

• Paid Members

Adam, just no. You really don't get how this Internet thing works, do you?

Stop rising to it and just get on with your business, and you'll be judged on your morals. You have nothing to prove on a fan forum because until you actually run a (successful) event you're going to be judged on nothing but your words, and right now they're making you sound immature, unable to handle a little bit of ribbing on the Internet, and if you can't handle that then you definitely won't be able to handle running a business, no matter how good your intentions and morals are (i.e. paying wrestlers despite the booking being cancelled).

Sorry just a bit of humour there obviously not going to get one over on you. Like I say, been up 3 days, I better get some sleep in, see you in 24 hours, if the pics nice enough I'll phone Mr Grumpold and call things off and we can be a team like Turner & Hooch, I'll build your ring in October too. Night mate. :sleeping:

Hyperion i got a idea for u why don't u come meet me in leeds somewhere and i bring a camera guy with me and we can shake hands and i say sorry to your face and you can put it on here its better than a pic m8

Hyperion i got a idea for u why don't u come meet me in leeds somewhere and i bring a camera guy with me and we can shake hands and i say sorry to your face and you can put it on here its better than a pic m8

Khemical can Hyperion really take me to court because if he can i have to do what he wants don't i if u no me Khemical email meon FB yeh

and i won't let anyone get to me

THANKS TO ALL THE PROMOTERS WHO HAVE ADVICED ME AND HELPED ME SO FAR

can Hyperion really take me to court because if he can i have to do what he wants don't i

I'm pretty sure he can mate, after all you did make some rather wild and untrue claims about him. I'd just do what he asked mate and post a picture of yourself, I'm sure thats far easier than going to court. I'd hate for this to get out of hand and result in legal action against you.

I'm pretty sure he can mate, after all you did make some rather wild and untrue claims about him. I'd just do what he asked mate and post a picture of yourself, I'm sure thats far easier than going to court. I'd hate for this to get out of hand and result in legal action against you.

i rather him face me like a man and we can talk face to face and do the deal and i post it on here

i rather him face me like a man and we can talk face to face and do the deal and i post it on here

What deal is this you keep refering to? I suppose at the end of the day it's up to you. He did say you had 24 hours to post a picture of you begging for forgiveness. The clock is ticking Adam. Tick tock. Tick tock.......

Adam, seriously: just leave walk away from this forum now and go down the pub with some mates.

yo Khemical i ain;t going nowhere u aint gonna tell me to leave this site bra , i dont go to pubs for start i am gonna get this checked out

by a lawler and see what he says

Archived