APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

yeh APB is my initials, 2nd you never even met me dude so why are you giving me alot of stick

what i do to you m8, least i payed my wrestlers after YOU grassed me up so how about we sort this out

i am going to do another event in oct so how about before you give me any stick getyour faces right

Hyperion grassed you up?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hyperion grassed you up?

the sound of things he did , yeh i messed up about the licance i did ask about it and someone

told me i did not need it and i was fine, learned a lession and won't make the same mistake and

i am running again. Gonna learn from some top promoters

Hyperion i'm onto you m8, loved your bounty pic made me laugh but in the end theres only 1 joke and that

my friend is YOU

the sound of things he did , yeh i messed up about the licance i did ask about it and someone

told me i did not need it and i was fine, learned a lession and won't make the same mistake and

i am running again. Gonna learn from some top promoters

Hyperion i'm onto you m8, loved your bounty pic made me laugh but in the end theres only 1 joke and that

my friend is YOU

Are you saying its him because you have some proof or because he posted about it in here?

Are you saying its him because you have some proof or because he posted about it in here?

I said it sounds like him, like he said he met me i don't remeber meeting a computer bully like him, If you or anyone nos

who grassed me up and cost me money please email me and let me no

I don't want the same thing happing in oct

Of course he doesn't have any proof because nobody dobbed him in or reported him to the venue. He's been moaning on all week on Facebook stating someone reported him and offering

I posted the facts after the show when I learnt of them but then I jumped in the old Dolorean, hit 88 and grassed you up 2 weeks ago, I'm such a dick.

Anyways I've been slandered enough, I can dish it out but not take it, therefore I've screenshotted this whole thread and contacted the UKFF legal team 'Grumpold, Poopshmidt & Tarquin' about taking legal action against this, Adam Bowler. See you in court my friend.

P.S. Who did I grass him up to?

I posted the facts after the show when I learnt of them but then I jumped in the old Dolorean, hit 88 and grassed you up 2 weeks ago, I'm such a dick.

Anyways I've been slandered enough, I can dish it out but not take it, therefore I've screenshotted this whole thread and contacted the UKFF legal team 'Grumpold, Poopshmidt & Tarquin' about taking legal action against this, Adam Bowler. See you in court my friend.

P.S. Who did I grass him up to?

Ok i stop fighting with you yeh, i am sorry and is there some sort of deal we can come up with please

Ok i stop fighting with you yeh, i am sorry and is there some sort of deal we can come up with please

Listen man give me a break yeh, I done nothing wrong m8 i heard you trash talk people all the time

I payed up simple so lets chill out and sort out a deal

MAYBE it was not you who grassed me up if its not you i am sorry and the bounty is off ok

Post a picture of yourself pleading for a truce, take the bounty off my head & I'll tell the legal eagles all has been sorted out.

• Paid Members
i said i did not have proof, i said it sounded like it was him so your on my facebook then m8 who are u so i can block u don't need trouble like u on my list

yo man who are you, because someone at the venue would like to no who you are no idea why, someone did report me for your information,

and i already said i did my check and someone told me i did not need onebecause it was sorted yeh i should of triple checked, I payed the guys

so least i did the right thing and not hide under a stone like some people on here who run their mouth about other peoples shows and personal

business. you no nothing about me my friend so go get a life m8

When i run again i am gonna let the fans pick the match types, rules, and i repect the fans and yes i might of acting like a dick and i am sorry for that and

i hope the fans will come to see my show in oct

Adam - I private messaged you this a few days ago.

My first ever show got shut down because I didn't have the correct licence , the venue told me they had one which they didn't and I was to green to know any better - my fault 100% , I felt really upset and depressed by it all and let down by the venue but at the end of the day I learnt a very hard but good lesson. The key is to learn , move on and better yourself.

I honestly believe that Hyperion would not have done this in any way whatsoever - 1/ he is a fan , 2/ he has nothing to gain , he might have met you and a show and not fell in love with you but has no reason to try to hurt you.

Just remember you only get 1 chance to make a first impression and if you keep on like this then nobody will take you seriously , at the moment you are risking punters not giving your shows a go because of how you are acting.

When my first show went wrong I fixed it a bit , put it on and lost a little money but kept my reputation and have now went on to have 3 blinding shows out of the next 4 and I will openly admit that my 3rd show not going fantastic was again a lot of my own fault - yet another hard lesson learnt but as long as the fans enjoyed it and the boys got paid I knew I would fight another day and luckily for myself I have had really profitable shows that have helped to more than balance the books.

You know who I am , message , text , call me if you need any help. I know I am new as well but I listened to every ounce of advice I could soak up and still do and if I can pass that on I am happy to but right now just forget the past , put it down to experience and say to myself - RIGHT THE NEXT SHOW IS GONNA BE BLINDING !!!!!

Did you say your next show is Oct 29th , have you got much in place , do you need any help with the licence at all ?

Ben

i said i did not have proof, i said it sounded like it was him so your on my facebook then m8 who are u so i can block u don't need trouble like u on my list

yo man who are you, because someone at the venue would like to no who you are no idea why, someone did report me for your information,

and i already said i did my check and someone told me i did not need onebecause it was sorted yeh i should of triple checked, I payed the guys

so least i did the right thing and not hide under a stone like some people on here who run their mouth about other peoples shows and personal

business. you no nothing about me my friend so go get a life m8

When i run again i am gonna let the fans pick the match types, rules, and i repect the fans and yes i might of acting like a dick and i am sorry for that and

i hope the fans will come to see my show in oct

Adam you are doing yourself no favours here. Also, if the poster you're mad at is who I think it is I am sure he knows more about you than you realise and knows a hell of a lot more about doing business in the right way. I admired you paying the lads but since then you have made yourself look very small time and amateurish and that is me being very diplomatic and polite. I mean this as observational advice rather than having a pop at you so take a breath before ranting at me.

Adam you are doing yourself no favours here. Also, if the poster you're mad at is who I think it is I am sure he knows more about you than you realise and knows a hell of a lot more about doing business in the right way. I admired you paying the lads but since then you have made yourself look very small time and amateurish and that is me being very diplomatic and polite. I mean this as observational advice rather than having a pop at you so take a breath before ranting at me.

You want a pic of me

take the bounty off your head

THE BOUNTY IS OFF OK

the pic let me think about it 24 hours ok

sorry again

FANS I AM SORRY OK PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE I CAN BE A GOOD PROMOTER

You want a pic of me

take the bounty off your head

THE BOUNTY IS OFF OK

the pic let me think about it 24 hours ok

sorry again

FANS I AM SORRY OK PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE I CAN BE A GOOD PROMOTER