The Championship and Lower Leagues Thread 2011/2

patiirc

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fucky fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

Sounded absolutely bloody rubbish tonight. If Pompey had won 5-0, I think it would've been a fairer reflection.

Still only 2 points off the play-off's! We're not going to make it but there's still hope.

This sounds good:

5 players sent off after final whistle at Bradford v Crawley! Davies, mclaughlin, olivert (Bradford), Mills and davies (Crawley)

Edit: Forgot to mention this, you'll enjoy it. A nutter phoned our local radio after the game to demand that Nick Barmby go back to playing and we get Rafa Benitez in to replace him. That's Rafa Benitez. To Hull City. And he wasn't kidding.

This sounds good:

5 players sent off after final whistle at Bradford v Crawley! Davies, mclaughlin, olivert (Bradford), Mills and davies (Crawley)

Could be good for us if Crawley have some players suspended for several games. It seems that it kicked off after Phil Parkinson didn't want to shake Steve Evans' hand after the game. Was a proper punch up as well by the sound of it.

Also, Shrewsbury's game was abandoned in the second half after a fire in a generator room.

• Paid Members
Could be good for us if Crawley have some players suspended for several games. It seems that it kicked off after Phil Parkinson didn't want to shake Steve Evans' hand after the game. Was a proper punch up as well by the sound of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoVY1JKCu3g

Saw Donny this evening and had two thoughts. Firstly, Doncaster probably deserved the win. Secondly, we should have signed El Hadji Diouf. We'd be eight points clear at the top.

He was superb at the KC the other month. He's a cock, but he's still a quality player.

Really good away point for us last night against Leicester. We're certainly not out of trouble yet though. Some big, big games coming up. Brizzle on the telly, followed by Posh, in the space of three days over Easter. Plus there's the small matter of the final day game against Pompey. If we can take points from those we should be alright hopefully. Some serious selling and rebuilding needed over the summer when the new owners come in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Watching the Forest v Bristol City game last night i was sitting for about 35 minutes thinking i recognised the City centre half but couldn't place him for the life of me. So when did Andre Bikey become, erm, not Andre Bikey ?

Wiki says Amougou is his family name. :/

Huge result yesterday, awful refereeing cost both sides to be fair, how Woolford's goal was offside is a mystery to absolutely everyone. Still, first win away at Forest since 1953 and a complete sell-out against Coventry tomorrow to look forward to.

Yeah, me too.

I made the loudest noise a human has made, only for them to switch it up on me. Bag of dicks.

Aye, me too. If anyone heard a swearing tsunami emitting from South Manchester, sorry about that.

To be fair I said to my Cov supporting mate there would be goals.

We were shit 1st half, deserved to be behind

2nd half blimey

Pitman deserved to go, Cov looked knackered though. Shame

Still, its not all over yet

Archived