Lawful Rebellion - Birkenhead

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
You enter into a contract by going into the DOCK and simply acknowledging you are MR JOHN LISTER, when they ask if you are present.

Erm, no you don't.

A contract has to involve both sides providing consideration, ie exchanging something of value. Me appearing in a court doesn't give anything of value to the court. Me appearing in the court doesn't provide anything of value to me.

A contract also has to involve an offer and acceptance: in other words one person proposes, in a clear fashion, the terms of the deal and the other accepts. "Are you John Lister" and "Yes" do not constitute that.

So go on, let's hear your explanation as to how:

You enter into a contract by going into the DOCK and simply acknowledging you are MR JOHN LISTER, when they ask if you are present.

contains either consideration or offer & acceptance?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'll happily answer Lister's post Woyzeck from what currently I understand. There is a difference between Law and Statutes, statutes are by CONSENT, a PERSON consents by entering into a CONTRACT. A Magistrates Court is a place of business and by stepping into the court and into the DOCK you choose you CONTRACT by representing your PERSON. The magistrates is not a COMMON LAW court when you are have a jury and are judged by your peers, it is a LEGAL court not LAWFUL. There is a difference between what is lawful and what is LEGAL. Causing harm, damage or loss is breaking the law. If Roger Hayes stole a car he would've broke a law, however if he parked on a yellow line that would ILLEGAL. There is a clear difference between LEGAL and LAWFUL. The Police and Judiciary are known to act unlawful, they swear an oath. The fact is we are governed by consent.

dustybin.jpg

Erm, no you don't.

A contract has to involve both sides providing consideration, ie exchanging something of value. Me appearing in a court doesn't give anything of value to the court. Me appearing in the court doesn't provide anything of value to me.

A contract also has to involve an offer and acceptance: in other words one person proposes, in a clear fashion, the terms of the deal and the other accepts. "Are you John Lister" and "Yes" do not constitute that.

So go on, let's hear your explanation as to how:

contains either consideration or offer & acceptance?

I don't know what experience you have in appearing in court but this is my understanding having gone along to support a friend who has also chosen not to pay council tax and entered as a FREEMAN ON THE LAND (personally I'm not brave enough to do it, but support others who are).

I agree with what you are saying regards a contract having value and acceptance, that is how it should be.

A SUMMONS to a court is a request, you are representing the LEGAL FICTION or PERSON MR JOHN LISTER, that CAPITALISED name on your birth certificate, it's your token to play the game. The LEGAL FICTION that is MR JOHN LISTER needs to be authorised by a natural human being as you do with a credit card, by answering yes I am MR JOHN LISTER as opposed to saying my name is john would be verbally contracting.

• Paid Members
A SUMMONS to a court is a request, you are representing the LEGAL FICTION or PERSON MR JOHN LISTER, that CAPITALISED name on your birth certificate, it's your token to play the game. The LEGAL FICTION that is MR JOHN LISTER needs to be authorised by a natural human being as you do with a credit card, by answering yes I am MR JOHN LISTER as opposed to saying my name is john would be verbally contracting.

1) What am I contracting to?

2) What is the consideration and offer/acceptance in this contract?

• Paid Members
What's with ALL the NEWSPAPER style capitals?

They are the WORDS that he thinks he can create his own DEFINITIONS for. For example, a SUMMONS is actually a REQUEST which is why it always ends with RSVP.

My birth certificate has my name in handwritten sentence case. Do I not exist?

Hahha!! :laugh: How do I know, I've never met ya lol

The history of it dates back to The Great Fire of London and that everyone is dead at sea and we are all owned by the state when our birth is registered. It's ADMIRALTY LAW. I've only been told this not actually read this, so best do your own research.

The point of these 30 day bans is that you've long since worn out our good graces to let things slide, when you constantly start these threads and never respond when someone cuts the nonsense down with facts, only to start another one in its place, that also gets abandoned when you can't deal. If you want to fill the forum with this kind of conspiracy wackiness, then do so under the proviso there's no more hit-and-running. If you post something, you'll either see it out, or take another holiday.

I think that's a tad harsh. There are dribblers who post on this forum that can't even fucking spell, or who insist on using text-speak. That shit gives me a worse headache than anything Duane posts. If you're giving out "holidays" can we at least see the fuckwits on the plane first?

• Paid Members

When the clerk in the court gets me to confirm the ALL CAPITALS name that the government used to create a legal fiction that I represent, do they have to SHOUT LOUDLY so that I know it's in capitals?

My birth certificate has my name in handwritten sentence case. Do I not exist?

Hahha!! :laugh: How do I know, I've never met ya lol

The history of it dates back to The Great Fire of London and that everyone is dead at sea and we are all owned by the state when our birth is registered.

When somebody tells you something like this, does it not set off a little voice in your head that goes "hmm, that sounds a bit, well, stupid"? Because it should.

Archived