Lawful Rebellion - Birkenhead

Dynamite Duane

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was right in the middle of the mayhem then! Press TV have been saying the youtube videos featuring filming of the court room have been removed by request of the government, hence this one being distorted.

I find the whole "This content is not available in your country due to a government removal request" a bit worrying if I'm honest. Hardly something that is going to corrupt a nation.

I reckon if (more like when) Duane fails to respond to the points raised by Lister he should be given another suspension since he has clearly failed to grasp the reasons for his last suspension.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

Duane, respond to Lister's post, or spend another 30 days in the Spaz Bin.

Right that me just make this clear, by me sharing information on a subject or item of news doesn't mean I have all the answers. However I'll attempt to answer what I DO understand and have knowledge of. I tend to share stuff like this for others to look at and come to their own conclusions.

I'll happily answer Lister's post Woyzeck from what currently I understand. There is a difference between Law and Statutes, statutes are by CONSENT, a PERSON consents by entering into a CONTRACT. A Magistrates Court is a place of business and by stepping into the court and into the DOCK you choose you CONTRACT by representing your PERSON. The magistrates is not a COMMON LAW court when you are have a jury and are judged by your peers, it is a LEGAL court not LAWFUL. There is a difference between what is lawful and what is LEGAL. Causing harm, damage or loss is breaking the law. If Roger Hayes stole a car he would've broke a law, however if he parked on a yellow line that would ILLEGAL. There is a clear difference between LEGAL and LAWFUL. The Police and Judiciary are known to act unlawful, they swear an oath. The fact is we are governed by consent.

Lister, I hope that gives you good understanding of my perspective, you don't have to agree with me, call it bullshit I'm not bothered, I'm interested in opening peoples eyes to what is happening and how power is abused.

• Moderators
Right that me just make this clear, by me sharing information on a subject or item of news doesn't mean I have all the answers.

The point of these 30 day bans is that you've long since worn out our good graces to let things slide, when you constantly start these threads and never respond when someone cuts the nonsense down with facts, only to start another one in its place, that also gets abandoned when you can't deal. If you want to fill the forum with this kind of conspiracy wackiness, then do so under the proviso there's no more hit-and-running. If you post something, you'll either see it out, or take another holiday.

me sharing information on a subject or item of news doesn't mean I have all the answers... I tend to share stuff like this for others to look at and come to their own conclusions...

...I'm interested in opening peoples eyes to what is happening and how power is abused.

These two statements are contradictory. Please clarify.

I'm just passionate about this kind of stuff Loki, yes I've come to my own conclusion, it's then up to others to decide for themselves, you can't someone to change their opinion or believe something, they decide from themselves what is wrong or right. I don't wish to force my opinion on anyone, ignore me if you like :) Sorry if that appears contradictory, my point is I'm not here for an argument, arguing achieves nothing.

• Moderators
I'm just passionate about this kind of stuff Loki, yes I've come to my own conclusion, it's then up to others to decide for themselves. Sorry if that appears contradictory, my point is I'm not here for an argument, arguing achieves nothing.

It's not an argument people are looking for, it's a response to people disproving - easily, I might add - the nonsense you put up here.

Still, best to keep those blinkers on, eh? Don't think too hard about the holes, or your world will come a'crumblin' down.

I'm just passionate about this kind of stuff Loki, yes I've come to my own conclusion, it's then up to others to decide for themselves, you can't someone to change their opinion or believe something, they decide from themselves what is wrong or right. I don't wish to force my opinion on anyone, ignore me if you like :) Sorry if that appears contradictory, my point is I'm not here for an argument, arguing achieves nothing.

This is a discussion forum. If you're not prepared to discuss what you post, you shouldn't be allowed to post it, especially when you post such contentious (and frankly nonsensical) stuff.

In this case, it's not even a case of coming to your own conclusion. You, and these campaigners, are quite simply wrong. They've misunderstood the law as it stands, as Lister explained succinctly.

Let's say I post this argument - "Duane is Gay. Duane is from Bournemouth. Therefore all people from Bournemouth are gay".

I've made a simple logic mistake. No matter how many arguments or evidence I hand off the back of that statement, it is untrue and is simply and easily disproved. Only you are gay ;) If I continued to post stories about how random people from Bournemouth are gay, it wouldn't help. If I said "well, this is my opinion, I'm not interested in yours" that wouldn't make me any less wrong.

Archived