EDW SHREWSBURY 17 JUNE 2011

BREMENMURRAY

Congratulations to all the wrestlers for another great show at the Hive in Shrewsbury.Very impressive hard hitting matches in front of a packed to capacity crowd of very enthusiastic fans.No issues here of the wrestlers swearing in front of the kids-in a role reversal it is the kids with the choicest words"you fucking fat cunt"!

Can not remember specific results but amongst an evening of impressive matches Damien Dunne won an outstanding victory in a brutal match against a tough opponent.Always impressed when Damien wrestles with Pete in tag matches.No sign of Pete at this show but Damien was even more outstanding in this singles match.

I suppose it is good that this show in Shrewsbury and the other two the same night got big crowds of fans to support high standards of Professional Wrestling

That is true i guess as long as crowds are coming.

There is no doubt that EDW is on the rise and growing in stature in Shrewsbury, completely sold out again although its only a small venue. Friday August 12th at The Hive Music and Media Centre is gonna be another massive night for EDW. I advise people to possibly book in advance for the next event as its likely to sell out again. As soon as I have details of advanced bookings I will pass them on.

This was the first EDW show I'd made it to for a while and I was very impressed - in particular, really enjoyed both tag matches and think Starr is a fantastic heel. The video recap at the start of the Players' Club angle was well done as well. Unfortunately can't make the next one as I'm away which is really annoying me because the announced matches sound awesome!

Archived