Sign in to follow this  
extacy of farts

Premier League 2011/2012 Discussion

Just saw Bolton's first lot of fixtures, wow they will be hanging around the relegation zone after these games imo:

QPR

Man City

Liverpool

Man Utd

Norwich

Arsenal

Chelsea

Easily the hardest start of any team.

I'd rather get through all those teams at the start and have a shit load of winnable games for a few months. Bolton are a team that can pull of a win against Arsenal and Liverpool in my opinion also.

From Jody Morris's twitter:

Sad news about michael essien...1st day full training aswell...

Sorry tweeps...heard he done his knee..cruciate... #sadtimes

From Jody Morris's twitter:

Sad news about michael essien...1st day full training aswell...

Sorry tweeps...heard he done his knee..cruciate... #sadtimes

You follow Jody Morris on Twitter?

Someone follows Jody Morris on Twitter?

Nearly 11,000 people it seems. Unbelievable really. I only follow famous people, like Hull City players.

I knew Essien would go down with a knee injury.

Wish I'd put a bet on that.

Love him as a player but he's more injury prone than.... Drogba...

Our game against the mags (2nd game of the season) has been moved to a 12pm kick-off on the Saturday, according to the papers today.

Pointless, pubs will open at 7am so how does it stop trouble, total atmosphere killer.

Pointless, pubs will open at 7am so how does it stop trouble, total atmosphere killer.

Agreed. It doesn't change anything for the ones who get drunk beforehand, the Northumbria police higher-ups are idiots who have far too much power in North-East football - I remember when they threatened to cancel one of our games back in 2003/2004-ish because they randomly demanded double the amount of money than had been agreed.

They're so pro-Mags its unreal, to this day they make us pay more than Newcastle do - even though rightfully it should be the same for both clubs.

Predictions for the season.

Manchester City to win the league

2nd: Manchester United

3rd: Liverpool

4th: Chelsea

5th: Arsenal

Chelsea to win the champions league.

Blackburn, Wolves and Swansea to all go down.

Harry Redknapp will quit as Spurs boss saying the club lacks ambition after Luka is sold.

Villas Boas doesn't make it to Christmas, Hiddink comes in and wins the champions league.

Wayne Rooney is involved in another sex scandel

Darren bent is top scorer in the league followed closley by Hernandez

Barca are knocked out of champions league by Manchester City

Sunderland to finish 6th

David Moyes becomes new spurs boss.

Drogba leaves chelsea this summer.

Blackburn sign Robbie Keane, he ges injured signing his contract and is out for 3 months.

Nasari stays at Arsenal and signs a new deal, Arsenal look ace until Feb where once again they implode and finish outside of the top four, Nasari then joins City.

50 Things football 365 wishes could happen next season

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/7...pen...But-Won-t

Easier to c+p lol

1) The BBC to replace their catchphrase 'The BBC understands...' with the confession 'The BBC has read in a newspaper that...'

2) PR people to actually look at the website before sending us a press release. Latest e-mail received: 'I thought you might be interested in the sports guests who will be meeting fans and signing autographs at the upcoming MCM Expo Manchester Comic Con.'

3) F365 to be granted a night in Sir Alex's wine cellar. Without Sir Alex.

4) Nemanja Vidic to admit he doesn't know how he gets away with it either.

5) Cristiano Ronaldo to return. The Premier League misses a superstar.

6) A footballer to grow a proper moustache. And not during bloody Movember.

7) Henry Winter to accept Michael Owen will never play for England again.

8) Owen Hargreaves to make an injury-free comeback - preferably not wearing those shorts.

9) Abou Diaby to 'do a Scot Gemmill' and personally phone Football365 to exclusively reveal: "I'm not the worst player in the world."

10) Arsene Wenger to publicly confess that he hasn't known for at least five years.

11) Gareth Barry and Michael Carrick to go through a whole season without once pulling on an England shirt.

12) Dullards to stop arguing back to make-believe arguments that 'everyone' has supposedly made (eg. 'Everyone said we'd go down' or 'everyone thinks we're the dirtiest side in the Premier League'.)

13) Contracts to actually be worth something (crazy talk, we know).

14) Footballers to realise that the 'baby craddle' goal celebration is 15 years old and to produce something original instead.

15) The League Managers' Association not to go into hiding whenever a manager suddenly quits a club to join another for more money.

16) The penny to finally drop that just because someone was a good footballer, it does not mean he will be a good manager.

17) Cameras to be installed in the tunnel at every football ground in the country to ensure we don't miss any more punch-ups.

18) Rio Ferdinand to use grammar when tweeting.

19) Harry Redknapp to join Twitter - then we wouldn't have to wait an hour between interviews.

20) Everton to be taken over by someone with more than

Bored so here is football 365 lists of players teams should just give away

10) Andy Johnson (Fulham)

If you think Chelsea's squad is a tad on the old side, take a look at Fulham - the whole spine of the side is the wrong side of 30. The last thing Martin Jol needs is to look towards the bench and see an injury-prone 30-year-old earning