Sign in to follow this  
extacy of farts

Premier League 2011/2012 Discussion

i think we'll finish 2nd/3rd were probably more set up for europe like liverpool were under benitez, wish they would sort out this sanchez transfer sick of reading he's going city/united/ barcelona, off another forum rumoured leaked 1st day fixtures

Arsenal - fulham

bolton - sunderland

everton - spurs

man utd - Qpr

norwich - wolves

west brom - aston villa

newcastle - wigan

stoke - liverpool

chelsea - blackburn

swansea - man city

Complete nonsense I imagine. The fixtures never leak early.

leaked other year and had us at ewood exactly where we ending up going

i think we'll finish 2nd/3rd were probably more set up for europe like liverpool were under benitez, wish they would sort out this sanchez transfer sick of reading he's going city/united/ barcelona, off another forum rumoured leaked 1st day fixtures

Arsenal - fulham

bolton - sunderland

everton - spurs

man utd - Qpr

norwich - wolves

west brom - aston villa

newcastle - wigan

stoke - liverpool

chelsea - blackburn

swansea - man city

Since when do they leak? Arsenal - Fulham was on the last day of last season too...

I wouldn't fancy QPR on the opening day, even at OT, they'd come out all guns blazing and everybody remembers Dennis Baileys hat-trick!

Exactly what I was going to say. Always hate playing newly promoted teams at the beginning of the season when they're full of confidence and before they have injuries to their small squads.

Manchester United to play a promoted team in the opening match of the season again?! Bloody hell. That's if the fixture list is for real.

Liverpool's new 'controversial' kit kit500.jpg

Whys it controversial may i ask? Its not the home kit is it? I think it looks class for an away/3rd kit, if thats what it is :)

It has blue on it, doesn't bother me but there will be a small back lash no doubt. We'll only be wearing it when our other kits clash so probably wont be seen too much.

It's supposed to be a nod to our first ever strip plus its our 3rd strip it'll be used very rarely this season so whilst i was a bit miffed when i saw the leaked pics of it im not too bothered by it. Latest news is apparently no fans will be forced by gunpoint to buy it.

Came across this excellent picture on Wiki. One of the biggest disappointments of our PL journey was that although I got to finally go to Sid James Park (twice) and we won (twice), the first was during the protests against Ashley (the game with the "geordie mafia out" banner) and the second was for an FA Cup replay that neither team wanted to be involved in. Sid James and Old Trafford are definitely the best of the "old" grounds around. I've sat at the back of the massive stands behind the goal at SJP and OT and it's genuinely scary.

800px-StJamesParkPanorama.jpg

Big version here - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...arkPanorama.jpg

US beer company Budweiser has been named as the first US sponsor of English football's FA Cup, in a three-year deal

Liverpool away first game (typical with the whole Hendo situation), then second game home to Newcastle!!! Holy crap!

Then Man Utd at home the last day of the season. Wow.