The old days thread - WWF's cartoon era

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I had that blue Rockers tshirt. :thumbsup: I'ms ure it's still in the loft somewhere. The merchandise posts have brought back so many memories.

My brother and I between us had loads of merchandise such as the WWF stamps, Hasbro figures (I was so excited when the HBK one came out where he had on the white and red tights, shades and black gloves!), tshirts, title belts, the blue ring, the sticker albums (which we would race each other to complete), trading cards, loads of it!! Back in the good old days. I loved that era of wrestling. I remember my brother getting Macho Man pjs and I was gutted because Savage was one of my favourites but my aunt said "oh you're a girl you can't get those!!" Hmmmph!! :sneaky:

I'm a huge HBK fan and my brother is a big Bret fan so it was always a rivalry with us seeing which one of them was doing the best in WWF. I was so happy when HBK beat Bret for the belt at Wrestlemania XII. My brother on the otherhand was absolutely gutted :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Trading cards - had all the black set, all the yellow set (both 92), and most of the white (91) set.

Stickers - nearly finished my 1993 album, filled the 94 one but couldnt be arsed with the 1995 version. It seemed crap in comparison.

Clobber -

I still own, fit into and wear THIS beaut :

IMG_2202.jpg

Archived