The old days thread - WWF's cartoon era

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
You'd have to be quick though, someone had the bright idea of showing her for about 5 seconds of a 10 minute segment.

The rewind button was my friend.

0197.jpg

That quick glimpse aside, the beach blast-off paled in comparison to the following year with Sunny in that $Million keyhole shit.

tve75176-19970803-1877.jpg

Why not.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It really is a shame I was too young to be into wanking when Sunny was in her prime. Still Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson did the job nicely.

Trish and Torrie were both very hot, but Sunny owned me. I had lots of mates who preferred Sable to Sunny at the time, but they were clearly morons.

• Paid Members
It really is a shame I was too young to be into wanking when Sunny was in her prime. Still Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson did the job nicely.

Trish and Torrie were both very hot, but Sunny owned me. I had lots of mates who preferred Sable to Sunny at the time, but they were clearly morons.

I think that had to do with the way they pushed Sable us the ultimate hot women. Plus she flashed her boobies more.

• Paid Members

I always thought Sable was something special back in 1998. She was pure filth. And I was about 14 in 1998, so that was the perfect for me. I used to have a wank over her on a long play tape upstairs on a short play video. Anyone who has ever done that knows there is a certain art to it.

• Paid Members
I always thought Sable was something special back in 1998.

I suppose now that I think about it, her real rise to real prominence was coming in when they had almost stopped using Sunny on TV. I never really thought much of Sable when she was tarting around with Mero, but something changed about her 97 time and I noticed her. Their "peaks" only slightly overlapped. She got plenty of freeze frame action too, but I'd still take 95-96 Sunny over 97-98 Sable.

Admittedly I was 13 when Sunny first appeared on WWF TV and I was slightly rampant, but I'd like to think that's evened out on the scale of the, ahem, "bank" by the fact that Ms Mero did full proper nudity in her prime.

Tammy did nude later of course, but it wasn't the same and was more novelty than the awesomeness it would have been years earlier and I largely forget it. A little like Matt Le Tissier getting his England call up.

• Paid Members
I always thought Sable was something special back in 1998.

I suppose now that I think about it, her real rise to real prominence was coming in when they had almost stopped using Sunny on TV. I never really thought much of Sable when she was tarting around with Mero, but something changed about her 97 time and I noticed her. Their "peaks" only slightly overlapped. She got plenty of freeze frame action too, but I'd still take 95-96 Sunny over 97-98 Sable.

Admittedly I was 13 when Sunny first appeared on WWF TV and I was slightly rampant, but I'd like to think that's evened out on the scale of the, ahem, "bank" by the fact that Ms Mero did full proper nudity in her prime.

Tammy did nude later of course, but it wasn't the same and was more novelty than the awesomeness it would have been years earlier and I largely forget it. A little like Matt Le Tissier getting his England call up.

I wish she didn't do those naked shoots. I certainly wish that I never saw them.

By then, she looked quite below average in the best of those photos and in the worst she looks like the "better luck next time" entries sent to the editor of 'Fiesta' for the Readers Wives section.

Why'dya do it, Tammy?

Oh, right....

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members
One of my best memories as a kid collecting these. I had the lot. The only collectors cards or stickers I ever completed. When wrestling was mega hot in the schools. By late 1993 nobody gave a toss :(

Yeah, it was exactly the same at our school. Why was that? By '94 there weren't many of us willing to admit we still watched.

One of my best memories as a kid collecting these. I had the lot. The only collectors cards or stickers I ever completed. When wrestling was mega hot in the schools. By late 1993 nobody gave a toss :(

Yeah, it was exactly the same at our school. Why was that? By '94 there weren't many of us willing to admit we still watched.

I remember buying this magazine from the newsagents by my house:

1996MarWWF.jpg

And bumping into someone I'd gone to primary school with, who said "you still watch wrestling?" and I said "no, it's for my cousin" and scarpered. Although a couple of months before that (it must have been, because that one is March 1996 and the one I mention now had an advert for the Royal Rumble on the back with Diesel booting Owen Hart, which must have been January '96), I'd bought the WWF magazine from the shop by school one morning. As I tried to sneak it into my bag, one of my mates saw it and asked me about what was happening in it thenadays. I can't remember a time at secondary school when people didn't know I was a wrestling fan. By year eleven, loads more had come out of the closet and I was getting praise for wearing a Rock t-shirt in PE, but that turned to derision when I was one of the first out of the bleep test.

• Paid Members

Echo the Sunny/Sable memories. I was 13/14 round then so them pics in WWF magazine were a godsend when I couldn't get some private time with the German channels. I always thought Trish was fitter than both though.

We all had this sticker album back in 93/94 whenever it was

wwf-sticker-album-1909.jpg

Every break time was spent negotiating swaps and 'shineys'. Until Pogs (remember them?) came in and we all jumped on that bandwagon instead.

By year eleven, loads more had come out of the closet and I was getting praise for wearing a Rock t-shirt in PE, but that turned to derision when I was one of the first out of the bleep test.

Ahh I fucking hated the bleep test, our teacher was a right cunt with that. Still the girls had Mrs Taylor for PE, a stocky lesbian with hairy legs who used to perv on them while they got dressed so it could have been worse for us I suppose.

Archived