Is Davey Richards the next Dynamite Kid/Chris Benoit?

The Great Muta

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He might have something wrong upstairs. He famously retired as a full time wrestler because he went to the shops in his car and forgot where his house was. I imagine the blokes heads in bits.

I almost retired at the tender age of 12 once, before my career had even started no less. I walked round my usual route to Barrow Island primary school as per usual, only to remember that I

• Paid Members

Early retirement nearly came to me too. When I was 10 I gave myself a concussion by running into a tree. It caused me to lose my memory between lunchtime when it happened, and teatime when with a forkful of tea in my hand I turned to meine Mutter and asked "umm, how did I get here?" I spent three days in hospital eating cornflakes, reading old Transformers comics and trying to remember how to walk.

I still can't believe the Wreckers nearly executed Prime. Ultra Magnus really was a useless twat, wasn't he?

Early retirement nearly came to me too. When I was 10 I gave myself a concussion by running into a tree. It caused me to lose my memory between lunchtime when it happened, and teatime when with a forkful of tea in my hand I turned to meine Mutter and asked "umm, how did I get here?" I spent three days in hospital eating cornflakes, reading old Transformers comics and trying to remember how to walk.

I

• Paid Members
Do you still have the comics?

Yeah. Transformers is the only thing in my life which comes close to stealing as much time as wrestling. Well, after work and sleep.

I re watched the 80’s cartoon film recently from seeing it for a quid in Tesco. That was probably more psychedelic and seizure inducing than the pills.

Transformers is joyous. Stoned it's even better, although it's been years since I watched it in said state. The combination of Korean animation and a soundtrack combination of synth and mad 80s hair rock makes it possibly the most 80s thing you can imagine. Plus the obvious Star Wars comparisons which drive some "Trannies" mad.

Transformers is joyous. Stoned it's even better, although it's been years since I watched it in said state. The combination of Korean animation and a soundtrack combination of synth and mad 80s hair rock makes it possibly the most 80s thing you can imagine. Plus the obvious Star Wars comparisons which drive some "Trannies" mad.

Love it. Love the new avatar and sig too.

You are my kind of guy Air Raid. Particularly since Barrow Island has several national heritage

• Paid Members

Air Raid was also the coolest Aerialbot. Because he was black, and the black one is always the coolest in any Transformers team. Need further proof? Skywarp.

And as for the soundtrack to the movie? FUCK! I wanna

• Paid Members

In an effort to avoid being accused of ruining another thread, here's a wrestling-related thought I had reading this thread....

This thread made me remember another guy who some people at the time nicknamed "the next Kid/Benoit" - Max Boyer.

Anybody else remember this kid? He certainly had the same look and a pretty much the same move set.

Remember when the smart mags all thought Reckless Youth was going to be a big deal?

Talk about being wide of the mark, they were in Geoff Thomas territory with that one.

• Paid Members
Colorado Kid Mike Rapada was all over the Apters as the next big thing as well. I think the height of his wrestling career was being one of R&B Security.

:omg:

Are we saying being the NWA World Heavyweight Champion isn't the height of any man's wrestling career??

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Archived