Zack Sabre Jnr in NOAH/KO *Updated 28/06/12*

cobystag

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I'm not going to be able to keep this thread spoiler free, you better stop reading now:

But in good news from today, SHIOZAKI FINALLY WON THE BELT BACK!!!!!

I hope his Title reign is longer and better than his first to really let him become the ace of NOAH that he needs to be. I'm not talking Kobashi-esque or even Sugiura seen as I know NOAH are short on fresh and credible heavyweight challengers right now, but let Shiozaki have a good run with the belt.

• Paid Members

Zack vs Aero Star is just such an amazing concept. Any excuse to post this video but you're looking at

vs armbars and the hardest kicks in the west. And yes, I'm using any excuse to post that video.

Zack vs Aero Star is just such an amazing concept. Any excuse to post this video but you're looking at
vs armbars and the hardest kicks in the west. And yes, I'm using any excuse to post that video.

Love his planka planchas. I, however, thoroughly look forward to Zack kicking his face off. Right the fuck off. Any of that spinny shit will be rewarded with injury. Horrible, horrible injury. Hopefully.

As feared, Taiji Ishimori will not be part of the next NOAH tour, having injured his left foot.

No clue as to whether Zack will get a new partner, as they may decide to have Ishimori & Sabre forfeit all their matchs.

How quickly can they get Marty Scurll on a plane? :smug:

If NOAH do get Zack a new partner, it'll be interesting to see who they chose.

The only 2 regular NOAH Jr's who are not in teams are Genba Hirayanagi & Kento Miyahara. Ryuji Hijikata is on the Yamagata Cloud Dancer show, and maybe he could be drafted in as a replacement partner. Other than that, I have no clue what options they have available. I just hope that Zack gets a chance to compete.

The best possible choice would be Madoka but I dunno if he's on their radar. Hijikata would be awesome and Ogawa would be acceptable.

Miyahara seems to be going the heavyweight route so I doubt it's him.

If they're out of ideas in NOAH, and a foreigner isn't an option either... I'd do a wee if NOAH booked NJPW mainstay Koji Kanemoto to team with Zack. Kanemoto works a limited schedule these days, and certainly won't be doing anything massively important for NJPW. Kanemoto/Sabre as a teacher/student "kick your face off" team would be pretty sweet.

Archived