UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be up for joining this as I really enjoyed the last league, however I am moving in a few weeks and would be unable to get online for the first few weeks and I do not want to hold the league up. I would be up for the cup competition if it was to begin towards the back-end of the league campaign and at worst if I can fulfil one fixture then a bye or a replacement would be easier to find.

As for wwffan2 or whatever his username is, I would vote no. If you cannot post the real score or just be decent with people (it is a bit of fun afterall) than you shouldn't be allowed to play. Maybe allow him to enter the cup and see how he behaves in that?

The draw order is currently due to be league posiiton from the bottom upwards and then newcomers. Where the current league splits depends on how many people we have in the league. As we have had a few newcomers saying they want join, as long as mostly everyone from the league wants to return then the split might be lower than halfway as we might have bigger divisions than was previously expected.

When will we be picking teams? Do you have a cut off date?

I think a tentative cut off date should be the end of Sunday. The draw can be made after that depending on when the rest of the games from last season end of course. If it continues to be as dead as it currently is I'm tempted just to call all matches draws if they're not played soon.

I suck too but hey, why the bloody hell not. Would one of the organisers be kind enough to message me the details. How we pick/get given a team etc, when do fixtures occur etc. Would be of great use to me.

PSN: mickeydisco83

PS. If what has been said about wwffan2 is true, I know i'm a noob to this but if it counted i'd also say no too.

I would be up for joining this as I really enjoyed the last league, however I am moving in a few weeks and would be unable to get online for the first few weeks and I do not want to hold the league up. I would be up for the cup competition if it was to begin towards the back-end of the league campaign and at worst if I can fulfil one fixture then a bye or a replacement would be easier to find.

As for wwffan2 or whatever his username is, I would vote no. If you cannot post the real score or just be decent with people (it is a bit of fun afterall) than you shouldn't be allowed to play. Maybe allow him to enter the cup and see how he behaves in that?

How long do you reckon you'll be without internet access? If it's only a couple of weeks it should be fine if you play the matches for those weeks before and/or after.

Yeah, could someone let me know the full rules and regulations for the league also please. Ta

1. You will be given 2 fixtures to play each week to organise at your convinence against your opponent

2. Each match is the default 6 minute match.

3. To ensure fairness everyone will have the up-to-date squad listings.

4. No smoking

5. After your match is complete, post your results on here with a brief match report and include the goalscorers.

6. No wwffan2's are allowed

7. If you do not fulfill your fixture within 3 weeks of the date set, it will be judged by Lord TUFC if you have made enough effort to complete your game and will give a result by default.

8. No bombing or heavy petting.

9. Stunstone will do a weekly round-up and award a performance of the week and keep tabs on top goalscorers.

10 Enjoy it and don't be a twat.

I think that covers everything.

Archived