UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

WERDER BREMEN 4 STOKE O

And that was the end of my play off hopes . Looking forward to next season and hoping for a one league system with the players who have showed that there goin play there games . If we pick our own teams think i will go for the might everton

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should be able to pick our own teams but start with whoever finished lowest in the league and work the way up to whoever finished top of league one. That way the lower players get to play with teh best sides and the best players end up with whats left...

I think we should be able to pick our own teams but start with whoever finished lowest in the league and work the way up to whoever finished top of league one. That way the lower players get to play with teh best sides and the best players end up with whats left...

I agree with that im stupid tho given the choice of anyone i will pick my beloved blues

Getting tired of asking folk to play ad getting no response. If we are all having problems with the same teams can we either replace them or void the games against them??

Getting tired of asking folk to play ad getting no response. If we are all having problems with the same teams can we either replace them or void the games against them??

Which teams are you having trouble with? It seems it might be worth getting rid of Blackburn as even though he's been on here recently no one seems to either get a response from him/he doesn't reply when online on his PS3.

Wolfsburg 3 - 3 PSG

Tilde has already put the scorers so I won't bother with that but Wolfsburg have made sure of a 4th place finish for themselves with this point. It was quite ironic that the last game of the season should bring out a battling performance from the slow fat fucks. A very even game (10 shots apiece with 8 and 7 on target respectively) could've gone either way throughout. PSG took the lead early on from a penalty albeit one that was given for a tackle that was more AI outstretched foot than controlled ! It was 2 nil a little later and I feared another drubbing. Luckily Helmes took a chance neatly and just before half time chubby Grafite spooned an open goal chance wide whilst snacking on a doughnut.

The second half had a different feel to it. I was more confident. Until going 3-1 down. Then it appeared lost. Step up Grafite. He hasn't scored for a number of games but managed to retain his top scorer status and he went some way to cememnting the Golden Boot onto his podgy trotters by scoring a couple of gaols to get the German Dogs Of War back on level terms. The first he actually demonstrated a touch of skill by going round the keeper and slotting home, the second was a sweet curling shot from outside the area!

So, a positive end. 4th Place. Beats my previous 5th so I'm happy with that. It gives me great pleasure though to say that I never want to see Wolfsburg again. Grafite, Helmes, Kahlenberg, Josue and Diego...you're all wank! Go to hell you fat fucks! I quit! ......

:)

Which teams are you having trouble with? It seems it might be worth getting rid of Blackburn as even though he's been on here recently no one seems to either get a response from him/he doesn't reply when online on his PS3.

Anyone past this weeks games. Seems I'm on nightly looking to play but no ones getting back to me

Archived