UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

CSKA Moscow 0 Werder Bremen 0

This was no score draw bore! The game opened up with Werder granted a penatly within the first 2 mins, however CSKA guess right and dived left allowing him to palm the ball away. Both teams had an insane amount of changes with great saves made left right and centre.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, if people aren't going to respond to people, can you not ask to join the fucking league?

I've again sent Blackburn / extremebc countless messages and invites, and I'm getting completely ignored (all whilst watching him finishing playing games and go into others in Fifa!!!).

So fucking frustrating.

Oh TUFCFan, Werder played Genoa on 22/08/11 (Sure one of us posted it :S) but either way I have the score and goal scorers thanks to my camera on me phone 8D

Werder Bremen 4 Genoa 3

WB Goal Scorers: M. Arnautovic 2, C. Pizarro 2

Genoa Goal Scorers: A Floro Flores 2, D Dainelli 1

Also, if people aren't going to respond to people, can you not ask to join the fucking league?

I've again sent Blackburn / extremebc countless messages and invites, and I'm getting completely ignored (all whilst watching him finishing playing games and go into others in Fifa!!!).

So fucking frustrating.

I'd like to echo this. Luckily I've had no such experiences this season but that may be down to the fact that eceryone in League 1 is familiar with the process. Fifa 12 may be a time to go back to a one league format? but with anybody who has been less than reliable (mitigating circumstances accpeted) this time round should be expelled from the league.

• Paid Members
Genoa 3 - 4 Bremen

Floro Flores x 2, Dainelli Arnautovic x 2, Pizzaro x 2

Never been so angry at a game in FIFA. My disc was buggering up so kept freezing. All of Bremen's goals came from the same thing, outpacing my defenders or defensive mistakes. Fuck sake.

See, I posted it!

Current Goal Scorer charts

Division 1

Grafite 16

Guillaume Hoarau 14

Shola Ameobi 12

Wendel 12

Antonio Di Natale 11

Andre 8

Asamoah Gyan 7

Mauro Zarate 7

Kevin Gameiro 6

Hernanes 6

Sergio Floccari 6

Welliton 6

Bobo 6

Guti 6

Patrick Helmes 6

Danny Welbeck 5

Hatem Ben Arfa 5

Nene 4

Mamadou Niang 4

Alex (Fenerbache) 4

Hudo Almeida 4

Anthony Modeste 3

Jonas Gutierrez 3

Alex (S.Moscow) 3

Diego 3

Stephen Ireland 3

Jeremy Menez 2

Aiden McGeady 2

Dieumerci Mbokani 2

Miroslav Stoch 2

Alexis Sanchez 2

Alou Diarra 2

Kirill Komborov 2

Lee Cattermole 2

Jaroslav Plasil 2

Fernando 2

Joey Barton 1

Fabian Ernst 1

Issiar Dia 1

Andre Dias 1

Jussie 1

Gerald Asamoah 1

Bernado Corradi 1

Ari 1

Christophe Jallet 1

CSKA Moscow 0 Werder Bremen 0

This was no score draw bore! The game opened up with Werder granted a penatly within the first 2 mins, however CSKA guess right and dived left allowing him to palm the ball away. Both teams had an insane amount of changes with great saves made left right and centre.

Amazing match, I think my chances of finishing top ended with my last one on one chances getting fluffed.

Remember to post any good goals you think you score as both leagues are finishing up and the goal of the season video/vote will be posted over the next few weeks.

See, I posted it!

Apologies, not sure how I missed that one! Must have got lost amongst the other posts.

• Paid Members

Stoke 0 - 1 Genoa

Floro Flores 78'

Totally undeserved victory.

Also, moving to uni tomorrow. Advance warning if I can't get online for the next couple of days. Will keep you all updated.

Archived