UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWCASTLE 3 WOLFSBURG 0

AMEOBI BEN ARFA LOVENKRANDS

A quick start from newcastle was enough to ensure that it didn't turn into a nervy costume after they raced into a 2-0 lead inside 12 minutes!!

In truth it should have been more with te amount of chances i created early on!! the game then became a bit scrappy and i scored a late goal through lovenkrands!

I still fucking hate Wolfsburg! I cannot wait to get this season over with. Scottingham is a much better player than me but he does tend to rely quite heavily on the old give and go using L1 to split the defence. Unfortunately despite expecting it most times he attacked I couldn't do anything about it. It comes to something when Ameobi is burning off your defence for pace.

I payed better in the second half but rarely troubled the goal and when I did it was from distance. I think I kept things quite respectable and had a go but I was outclassed by the player and his team had all the attributes my boys were lacking. Fair play to Scottingham.

Tilde and Lawz - lets just get this over with quickly shall we? I wanna knock this on the head. I'm prob not gonna be about much tonight or Tomorrow so how you fixed for Monday evening?

I'm off to get back to Oblivion....at least Cyrodil loves me! :)

My game against Besiktas can't be played because its just not letting us connect. I tried to play him from a different ps3 (bilbao from 2nd div) and we were still unable to connect and he has no access to a different ps3 so we can't try that way. He has said i can have the win because he has lost all but one of his matches this season and its the most likely result. This could (depending on my other games) have a massive bearing on the league title so i leave it up to the forum to decide whats the best way to deal with it.

My first goal was atrocious, sneaky tackle in the box and a tap in!

Completely different game if I didnt do that last ditch block when you took it past my keeper.

How does it work then if im in the play offs? Is that to determine a "promotion" of sorts?

Also im still waiting to play Fiorentina, Palermo and Bolton.......Fiorentina is getting a bit silly now, been ready to play him for weeks and he wont respond.

Archived