Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
travelodge, not far from station. bout 1mile? but 1/2mile from venue? read back though the thread and you will find a link or check out our facebook. Think I posted link on Friday mate?

Okay thanks very much for that Fludder mate. I'll have to run it past the woman. Our usual crack is "if I drag her to a wrestling show, she picks the hotel" as a sort of "compensation". She secretly enjoys the shows aswell though.

Are you anticipating having the belt made and delivered in time for the August show? I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Before my son came along I was in negotiations with a belt maker to have a "Barrow Island Heavyweight Championship" belt designed, just for an ornament. But a

Save money buy in advance!

Any doubts your money is safe as even I dont get the money until a week after the show. So any issues arise then you are protected. Just though I would point it out or you can ask Doug Williams, Desmond Wolfe or Dave Taylor if they were paid last month?

So buy with confidence and save money by pre-ordering. I am delighted with our initial reaction and I have sold a number of tickets already.

Hope to see you at the show? It sure going to be one to watch :)

Tickets

Front Row

oh send me a pm on facebook and I can help you with your belt desire?

My desire to see the design for the Preston belt? I'm no longer pursuing the "Barrow Island Championship" as I don't have that kind of money to throw around these days!

Some of the top names been brought in for this. Looks like it's going to ba a great show.

I went to the last show in Preston and can say it was a marvelous, very professional, well attended, friendly and entertaining show.

Any questions just ask.

Just a quick one, will the beer fridge be making a return to the venue? ;)

sadly Preston College are an ass for letting me book the venue. I then booked the ring and talent. They called 2 weeks after and said sorry we are using the hall for enrollment?? So I called in a favour and its at Lava Ignite nightclub. I will be moving back to Preston College to use my free venue compensation voucher lol

sorry to clarify.............

THERE WILL BE A BAR!!! ;)

Archived