TV actors that crop up in films

Teedy Kay

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the first I noticed as a youngster, that has always stuck with me, is Tricky Dicky from Eastenders duelling with Conor Macleod in Highlander.

terry from emmerdales in highlander as well

he's a friend of connor or his brother cant quite remember. pat roach knocks about with them as well

Ian McShane, AKA lovejoy is in pirates

Always remember watching Sexy Beast for the first time and thinking how weird it was watching him thrashing around taking it up the arse off James Fox when all I'd see him in before was Lovejoy pissing about with that old bloke he was always with

m.jpg

Tinker Dill~

• Paid Members
Not a movie, but whilst watching a season six episode of Seinfeld the other day, the gay german out of Allo Allo cropped up.

I know the guy you're on about. He seems to pop up a lot in those crappy Sci-Fi channel TV Movies a lot now. Usually playing a meany.

What about the black doctor in Holby city turning in Star Wars? (Sorry forgot his name) Robbie Coltraine, or would you class him movie actor now? Matt LeBlanc was in Charlies Angels. David Schwimmer was in some film where Grace from Will & Grace (another one right there) divorced him and ran away to some island

What about the black doctor in Holby city turning in Star Wars? (Sorry forgot his name) Robbie Coltraine, or would you class him movie actor now? Matt LeBlanc was in Charlies Angels. David Schwimmer was in some film where Grace from Will & Grace (another one right there) divorced him and ran away to some island

Hugh Quarshie, Captain Panaka (iirc).. Also back to the Highlander links cos he is McLeod's best mate in that as well.

David Schwimmer is in Flight of the Intruder as well

• Paid Members

We used to play a game called "Len Spotting" at work, where you got 5 points for a TV show with Jim Norton in it, and 10 for a movie.

He's been in shitloads.

We used to play a game called "Len Spotting" at work, where you got 5 points for a TV show with Jim Norton in it, and 10 for a movie.

He's been in shitloads.

Oh aye. Didn't he play someone's butler or something in that one episode of Frasier?

Archived