Good Guys In Wrestling

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sting is definitely up there, I think it's in Vampiro's shoot interview -he says when he went to WCW it was the famous locker room from hell with all the old boys who were on ridiculous contracts, they'd barely speak to the young guys -except Sting who was a complete pro and always up for giving advice.

Vampiro hates Sting. Completely the opposite to what you said actually. He says he's says he thinks he's above everyone in the locker room. Vampiro blames the Stinger for stopping his push because "the gimmicks were to similar". Cant please everyone I suppose. From what I remember at the time, Sting seemed to be one of the worst offenders in the WCW locker room. He didnt seem to give a toss back in 2000. Worse that what he is now.

Kanyon's shoot interview was a good insight into the Undertaker. DDP supposedly had a Palm Pilot that he jotted all his matches out on, and it rubbed Undertaker up the wrong way. So when DDP was in the ring once, DDP fucked a move up and he turned to Kanyon and said "I wonder if he wrote that down in his Palm Pilot". I'd imagine DDP isnt to keen on him. RVD doesnt seem to pally with him. People talk in riddles when it looks like they are slagging him off in shoot interviews. There's a mix of people who throw hints out like they dont like him but cant say (unless its London who doesnt seem to care). The likes of Matt Hardy who might need the work in the future.

What does Paul London have against Taker out of interest?

Don't think it was anything specific, just the way he goes around like the godfather and everyone kisses his arse and changes their behaviour around him. London really emphasises calling him "Mark" as well.

• Paid Members
Giant Haystacks has ALWAYS been talked of fondly, complete opposite of his in ring character

I can recall reading/hearing that he was a miserable bastard who never washed while he was in WCW. I can't remember who said it though.

Giant Haystacks has ALWAYS been talked of fondly, complete opposite of his in ring character

I can recall reading/hearing that he was a miserable bastard who never washed while he was in WCW. I can't remember who said it though.

I think that was more to do with the fact by that time he was ill and in a lot of pain all the time plus his wife was either dying of cancer or had just died.

• Paid Members
TBF isn't Vampiro right up there with Hogan when it comes to telling the truth didn't Jericho say in his book the other wrestlers used to laugh at his outlandish claims and just used to let him get on with his stories.

Chris Jericho is an "artist" in the music industry as well though. Thats more of a hilarious boast than anything Vampiro's ever said.

My favourite memory of Giant Haystacks was him sitting in a locker room on that Video Diaries show years after ITV took wrestling off the air and the poor cunt look like he was waiting for death to arrive. He looked sick as fuck the poor lad.

I should think Regal, since he's been clean, Foley, who I've still never heard a bad word from other wrestlers about, and Rock.... Sure Foley has a bit of an ego, but so what, he does a lot of work for charity and likes people to know about it, arguably this is only to raise the profile of the charitys involved...

Could this thread include some " not so nice" stories? saves opening a new thread.

One that always stuck with me, think it was Brets book, was Dynamite KId being a total asshole. Something along the lines of they were driving along, and there was a tramp on the street. Dynamite stopped the car, called him over, then spat in his face and drove off.

That, to me, is the definition of a proper c**t.

Could this thread include some " not so nice" stories? saves opening a new thread.

One that always stuck with me, think it was Brets book, was Dynamite KId being a total asshole. Something along the lines of they were driving along, and there was a tramp on the street. Dynamite stopped the car, called him over, then spat in his face and drove off.

That, to me, is the definition of a proper c**t.

If that's true, then karma has truly got him back.

Archived