Slammiversary IX

Cobra1000

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that Anderson/Sting finish was utter shite - low-blow right in front of the ref. Taz mentioned it at first but then they seemed to skirt around it and concentrate on the Bischoff counting thing. Who knows?

I thought it was a good show. Aside from the Sting/Anderson crap there was no stupid run-ins or nonsensical bullshit, they just let the performers tell the story and kept the funny business to a minimum. A lot of people have rightfully slated the Sting/Anderson ending but personally I wasn't expecting them to have a watchable match anyway, Anderson will probably be a marginally better champion than Sting.

• Paid Members

That title change was brutal. Fecked finish and nobody reacted to Mr. Anderson finally winning the big one. Sting looked cool and showed some fire. Mr. Andersons physique is nearly as bad as Luke off of Tough Enough, his arms are as muscular as mine.

On the plus, AJ v Bully Ray was mental. Both men are great in their roles and click very well (although it's hard to have a bad match with AJ Styles, given he bumps like a mad man). That elbow drop was mental, AJs got a massive set.

Kurt Angle v Jeff Jarrett was good, but I was a little miffed their wasn't a big stip for the blow off.

Again, shame the show was in teh Impact Zone.

That title change was brutal. Fecked finish and nobody reacted to Mr. Anderson finally winning the big one. Sting looked cool and showed some fire. Mr. Andersons physique is nearly as bad as Luke off of Tough Enough, his arms are as muscular as mine.

On the plus, AJ v Bully Ray was mental. Both men are great in their roles and click very well (although it's hard to have a bad match with AJ Styles, given he bumps like a mad man). That elbow drop was mental, AJs got a massive set.

Kurt Angle v Jeff Jarrett was good, but I was a little miffed their wasn't a big stip for the blow off.

He already won it before, when it was the stupid Immortal Belt. Haven't watched the show yet but looking forward to doing so. I do despise Anderson though.

• Paid Members

He already won it before, when it was the stupid Immortal Belt. Haven't watched the show yet but looking forward to doing so. I do despise Anderson though.

I forgot about that. In fairness that was about the time I stopped watching the product.

Oh aye, that Crimson lad has nothing. His look isn't all that for a monster, he has little charisma and he botched so much stuff. AND he's ginger!

in a lol tna moment, when kenny delivers the low blow followed by the mic check, theres a guy in the crowd with a epic fail sign,

hebner (brian) gets hit on the left side and yet falls down holding his right leg :bored:

pretty good ppv

Well I'm going to bed this show is fecking awful. Maffew's gunna have fun with this. Knockout, LMS (AJ stood up breaking his count then got counted out) and World Title ending were all botched.

Being Slammiversary 9 I thought they'd move outta the impact zone for the PPV. Hopefully Angle/Jarrett Part 24352 can save the show. I miss the king of the mountain match

The only person who fucked up in the Last Man Standing match was Tenay, who said Styles was up when he still had his hands on the floor, and as such technically wasn't "up".

AJ Styles vs Bully Ray was masterful.

AJ Styles exuded so much passion and fire as he screamed at Ray to hit him more, and Ray's expressions were excellent. AJ Styles looked like the fucking man!

The stunts were very fitting as well since AJ Styles was exacting revenge from a powerbomb off that stage. Perfect elbow drop! I swear AJ had that in the bag after that, but Bully Ray sneaking that kick in to AJ's posterior was rather clever. Even in defeat AJ looked magnificent.

AJ winning is the perfect end to that feud. But I can't imagine how they can top or even perform a match at that level.

Archived