Du Wei

Freddie Ljungberg

Juninho

Landry N'Guemo

Regi Blinker

Ian Wright

Derek Riordan

Manager: John Barnes

Don't get me wrong, these aren't all necessarily shite players. Just shite for us. Even Thomas Gravesen just missed out. Players with a good reputation seem to do shite for Celtic.

Perhaps Du Wei and Rafael aside, every other player named there would have strolled into the Celtic first team pre Tommy Burns era mate, even taking their Celtic form into account.

I thought L'Andry N'Guemo was reasonably good.

Martin Hayes and Lee Martin spring to mind. Paul Byrne as well- 2 cracking goals against Rangers admittedly, but still pretty awful.

I'm only 20, so just going on what I can remember mate. :thumbsup:

As for N'Guemo. Cracking tackler. Only tackling because he had gave the ball away though.

Edited by FUM

Another Everton one -

GK: Epsen Baardsen

RB: Tony Thomas

CB: Marc Hottinger

CB: Craig Short

LB: Terry Phelan

RM: David Ginola

CM: Scott Gemmill

CM: Peter Degn

LM: John Collins

ST: Brett Angell

ST: Stuart Barlow

That's harsh on Short and Collins surely? And I loved Terry Phelan as a nipper, didn't know he was considered shite by other blues.

Everton have had MUCH worse players than some on that list.

Michael Madar?

Earl Barrett?

Per Koldrup?

Scott Gemill?

Danny Cadamartri?

Michael Branch?

Another Everton one -

That's harsh on Short and Collins surely? And I loved Terry Phelan as a nipper, didn't know he was considered shite by other blues.

I was a fan of both collins and short did not expect to see them on here

Dmitri Kharine

Mo Camara

Rafael Schiedt

Adam Virgo

Du Wei

Freddie Ljungberg

Juninho

Landry N'Guemo

Regi Blinker

Ian Wright

Derek Riordan

Don't get me wrong, these aren't all necessarily shite players. Just shite for us. Even Thomas Gravesen just missed out. Players with a good reputation seem to do shite for Celtic.

Perhaps Du Wei and Rafael aside, every other player named there would have strolled into the Celtic first team pre Tommy Burns era mate, even taking their Celtic form into account.

Martin Hayes and Lee Martin spring to mind. Paul Byrne as well- 2 cracking goals against Rangers admittedly, but still pretty awful.

As for N'Guemo. Cracking tackler. Only tackling because he had gave the ball away though.

Lucky man being too young for some of the horror of that era :) Seem to recall Lee Martin breaking his leg against Falkirk trying to chase their striker back after being caught hideously out of position. Think that was round about the 94/95 season- Fergie got Celtic an absolute cropper there- his mates in Govan would have been proud of him for sanctioning that transfer :sly:

My worst ever Celtic XI

Mark Brown

Mohammed Camara

Danny Fox

Mark McNally

Rafael Scheidt

Eyal Berkovic

Willo Flood

Ross Wallace

Thomas Gravesen

Marco Antoine Fortune

Wayne Biggins

I'd say Carl Muggleton deserves the goalkeepers slot ahead of Mark Brown.

Wayne Biggins though! :laugh:

I vaguely remember Muggleton in goal for but Mark Brown's more recent displays of sheer ineptitude are fresher in my head.

Had I been able to the entire XI would have been Willo Flood, who looks like he's just walked out of chemotherapy, he is without a doubt the worst professional footballer I have ever seen.

1. Brian Rice

2. Brian Rice

3. Brian Rice

4. Brian Rice

5. Brian Rice

6. Brian Rice

7. Brian Rice

8. Brian Rice

9. Brian Rice

10. Brian Rice

11. Brian Rice

:music: Number one is Brian Rice....number two is Brian Rice....number three is Brian Rice.... :thumbsup:

I started watching Sunderland the season after we came up from the old 3rd division, and have seen some terrible, tedious teams under managers like Mick Buxton and Terry Butcher. Having said that, none of them had quite the knack for rolling over and losing that Mick McCarthy's 15pt vintage had, so they make up a fair portion of this team.

GK: Kelvin Davis

RB: Nyron Nosworthy

CB: Lee Howey

CB: Paul McShane

LB: Clive Clarke

RM: Terry Cooke

CM: Christian Bassila

CM: Paul Thirlwell

LM: Andy Welsh

CF: Milton Nunez

CF: Kevin Kyle

Kyle shouldn't anywhere near that much worse to replace him with is either Michael Proctor or Jon Stead. Replace Welsh & Thirlwell with two of Tommy Smith, John Oster, Jeff Whitley.

That would be mine anyhow.

GK: Alan Fettis

RB: Danny Simpson

CB: Darren Peacock

CB: Lorenzo Amoruso

LB: Dominic Matteo

MF: Dario Marcolin

MF: Keith Andrews

MF: George Donis

FW: Ashley Ward

FW: Egil Ostenstad

FW: Kevin Davies

Manager: Steve Kean

*shudder*

Another Everton one -

I was a fan of both collins and short did not expect to see them on here

collins was alright, so was short but then shorty did have waggy alongside him. as for worst, what about glen keeley? signed on loan by howard kendall in 82, makes his debut in the derby, gets sent off early on, team gets pulverised 5-0 by the kop, never plays for the club again

1. Brian Rice

2. Brian Rice

3. Brian Rice

4. Brian Rice

5. Brian Rice

6. Brian Rice

7. Brian Rice

8. Brian Rice

9. Brian Rice

10. Brian Rice

11. Brian Rice

:music: Number one is Brian Rice....number two is Brian Rice....number three is Brian Rice.... :thumbsup:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379751464

Nice! :)

This has taken a while, but here it is....The Nottingham Forest Shittest XI....

shittestforestxi.jpg

1. Marco Pascolo (GK) - clown who didn't even bother trying to save shots most of the time.

2. Nicky Eaden (Defender) - just dire!

3. Gino Padula (Defender) - another one of the League One clowns.

4. John Curtis (Defender) - how did this guy ever play for Man Utd?!

5. James Perch (Defender) - played in many different positions during his time at the club. Shite in all of them!

6. Glynn Hodges (Midfielder) - brought in to help us avoid relagation from the Prem in 98-99, worked a treat that!

7. Arron Davies (Midfielder) - signed on the back of destroying us in the Yeovil play-off debacle of 2007, never played another good game in his career.

8. Carlton Palmer (Midfielder) - just fuck off!

9. Eugene Dadi (Forward) - probably the worst of the bunch. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

10. Andrea Silenzi (Forward) - big money signing to replace Stan Collymore. Not Frank Clark's shrewdest acquisition.

11. Nathan Tyson (Midfielder / Forward) - plays as a striker or left winger. Can't cross a ball and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, therefore worthless in both positions. Great pace, but can do precisely fuck all with it.

SUBS (I know it's a shittest XI, but sod it!)....

1. Barry Roche (GK) - would actually rather have Bill Roche in goal.

2. Andy Impey (Defender) - clueless.

3. Nikola Jerkan (Defender) - promised so much, delivered so little.

4. Chris Allen (Midfielder) - Tyson, but before Tyson. Might be his dad actually.

5. David Platt (Forward) - not so much as a player, as he only played a couple of games for us, but more how his dreadful signings fucked the club.

6. Kevin Campbell (Forward) - one good season for the club in the second tier. Not a bad player, but shite for Forest in the top division.

7. Andrew Cole (Forward) - I know he had a great career, but he did absolutely NOTHING for Forest, his hometown club. He just lazily jogged around the pitch looking disinterested until he was substituted. Waste of space and money.

1. Brian Rice

2. Brian Rice

3. Brian Rice

4. Brian Rice

5. Brian Rice

6. Brian Rice

7. Brian Rice

8. Brian Rice

9. Brian Rice

10. Brian Rice

11. Brian Rice

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379751464

Nice! :)

This has taken a while, but here it is....The Nottingham Forest Shittest XI....

shittestforestxi.jpg

1. Marco Pascolo (GK) - clown who didn't even bother trying to save shots most of the time.

2. Nicky Eaden (Defender) - just dire!

3. Gino Padula (Defender) - another one of the League One clowns.

4. John Curtis (Defender) - how did this guy ever play for Man Utd?!

5. James Perch (Defender) - played in many different positions during his time at the club. Shite in all of them!

6. Glynn Hodges (Midfielder) - brought in to help us avoid relagation from the Prem in 98-99, worked a treat that!

7. Arron Davies (Midfielder) - signed on the back of destroying us in the Yeovil play-off debacle of 2007, never played another good game in his career.

8. Carlton Palmer (Midfielder) - just fuck off!

9. Eugene Dadi (Forward) - probably the worst of the bunch. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

10. Andrea Silenzi (Forward) - big money signing to replace Stan Collymore. Not Frank Clark's shrewdest acquisition.

11. Nathan Tyson (Midfielder / Forward) - plays as a striker or left winger. Can't cross a ball and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, therefore worthless in both positions. Great pace, but can do precisely fuck all with it.

SUBS (I know it's a shittest XI, but sod it!)....

1. Barry Roche (GK) - would actually rather have Bill Roche in goal.

2. Andy Impey (Defender) - neckless.

3. Nikola Jerkan (Defender) - promised so much, delivered so little.

4. Chris Allen (Midfielder) - Tyson, but before Tyson. Might be his dad actually.

5. David Platt (Forward) - not so much as a player, as he only played a couple of games for us, but more how his dreadful signings fucked the club.

6. Kevin Campbell (Forward) - one good season for the club in the second tier. Not a bad player, but shite for Forest in the top division.

7. Andrew Cole (Forward) - I know he had a great career, but he did absolutely NOTHING for Forest, his hometown club. He just lazily jogged around the pitch looking disinterested until he was substituted. Waste of space and money.

This is why I didn't do a Forest one - because I believe that the past 15 years or so have been an awful fever dream,and I expect to wake up any moment to see a healthy Cloughie emerge from the shower with a glint in his eye and Peter Taylor on speed dial. I can't even remember most of these mugs with the reds, most of my shite would come from a much earlier era - Brett Williams was going to be there, and Silenzi and Allen were going to feature, but I was going to rely on the likes of Blatherwick (horrible donkey at the level we asked him to rise to) and Bob Rosario.

Dmitri Kharine

Mo Camara

Rafael Schiedt

Adam Virgo

Du Wei

Freddie Ljungberg

Juninho

Landry N'Guemo

Regi Blinker

Ian Wright

Derek Riordan

Lucky man being too young for some of the horror of that era :) Seem to recall Lee Martin breaking his leg against Falkirk trying to chase their striker back after being caught hideously out of position. Think that was round about the 94/95 season- Fergie got Celtic an absolute cropper there- his mates in Govan would have been proud of him for sanctioning that transfer :sly:

McStay & Collins were much better than anybody in the team FUM posted (in their Celtic days that is).

Edited by the_mole

Massimo Taibi

William Prunier

Graeme Hogg

Quinton Fortune

Manucho

Jordi Cruyff

Ralph Milne

Djemba Djemba

Kleberson

David Bellion

Dong Fangzhuo

Yeah, I'd go 3-5-3 for the overkill to make sure we definately lose, with that team we'd not even survive relegation.

Wow United fans not listing people like Darren Ferguson or Karel Poborski, wierd!?

Poborski wasn't as bad as Kleberson, his biggest flaw was being around on the right wing when we had David Beckham.

And there was only one Ferguson ever at United, anything else is clearly a figment of imagination... horrible horrible imagination :twitch:

Edited by Pyrotechnik