man cured of HIV

Blueknowzit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Die Another Day was bags of fun. And it followed what is just the most awful, shit one of the lot. The World Is Not Enough should get the Rocky V treatment and fuck off out of existence taking it's brutal Bond girl, Judi Dench in a cage and Robert Carlyle of a lead villain with it. It was straight to video on a big budget.

I gotta concur with Die Another Day being the worst. I'm unashamedly a complete Bond nerd, and I can happily watch any of them over and over again, with the exception of DAD. It actually starts off quite good, then it becomes the lamest Bond parody ever. Maybe the worst use of CGI I've ever seen to boot.

• Paid Members
Never mind best it's a known fact that the worst Bond ever is the one co-starring Halle Berry.

Correct.

Die Another Day was bags of fun. And it followed what is just the most awful, shit one of the lot. The World Is Not Enough should get the Rocky V treatment and fuck off out of existence taking it's brutal Bond girl, Judi Dench in a cage and Robert Carlyle of a lead villain with it. It was straight to video on a big budget.

Incorrect.

I dont get why people hated number 5. I liked it. Ok there was the fact that Rocky left for Russia when his kid was about 8, then he comes back and hes a teenager. But please cant we look past that? I agree with the fact Tommy Gunn should've gone to battle with Rocky in the ring. Loved Rocky Balboa. Antonio Tarver did an ok job with the acting side. I love the whole Rocky series.

• Paid Members
I dont get why people hated number 5.

There IS no Rocky 5, just like there is no Never Say Never Again.

Never say Never Say Never Again again.

Archived