man cured of HIV

Blueknowzit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I know there's this running joke that 5 doesn't exist because it was so awful, but it did exist. It was only five seconds long, mind, and consisted of a single line of dialogue, regarding Rocky's son moving in with Paulie.

FADE IN

paulie.jpg

"His plumbin' don't leak, do it?"

FADE OUT

CREDITS

I think we can all agree that the oneS (sort it out, Lion) with Timothy Dalton is the worst.

The Daniel Craig ones are easily worst.

Daniel Craig doesn't count as far as I am concerned, Bond was dead to me the moment it started taking itself seriously.

Daniel Craig doesn't count as far as I am concerned, Bond was dead to me the moment it started taking itself seriously.

Or more specifically, the moment it started being closer to the source material written by Ian Fleming.

• Paid Members
4!! 3, 1, Balboa, 2, 5.

4 is amazing, one of my favourite movies - I hate the robot butler though, I wish he wasn't in it.

Get out of it, the robot was off the chart.

HAPPYBIRTHDAYPAULIE

I think we can all agree that the oneS (sort it out, Lion) with Timothy Dalton is the worst.

That'd be about 50 odd years ago, then.

I think we can all agree that the one with Timothy Dalton is the worst.

Behave..the george lazenby one is far worse.

I'm not sure I'd even have that in the bottom half. Thought it was pretty good.

Nah just never felt he was a good james bond... then again i dont think michael keaton was the worse batman so i could be wrong!

Yeah he looks totally cured.

800px-Tommy_Morrison_at_Chiller_Theatre,_2011.jpg

By 2011, Morrison began to make various fringe claims, saying that he was able to teleport himself or regrow limbs, and that he should be able to box without HIV testing because HIV itself does not exist:[3] "I'm living proof that HIV is a myth."[2] He had made a similar statement in 1998, when he told ESPN that "HIV can

Archived