The Greatest matches that never happened

psyclown

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Hogan ever fight Bruno Sammartino? I imagine it must have taken place early in Hogan's career, but not in any meaningful way.

• Paid Members
Dunno why, but i always wanted to see Chris Beniot vs Hulk Hogan for some reason.

Goldberg vs Flair too.

Both of these were teased in early 1999. Flair got gorilla pressed by Goldberg and Flair chopped him a few times in an angle where Goldberg was going to beat up David Flair. And Hogan give Benoit a good kicking (as well as Malenko, Anderson and Flair) when the Horsemen tried to attack Hogan. Hogan them promised to fight all the Horsemen until he got to Flair, but since Anderson was already retired and Malenko and Benoit were about a foot smaller than him, they probably scraped that. From what I remember Benoit look really, really small compared to him. It would have been strange to look at.

• Paid Members

It's amazing to think that Shawn Michaels and Eddie Guerrero worked for the same company for so long yet never met in the ring.

There are a few Steve Austin matches/feuds that could be great, and feasibly could still happen I guess -

* Steve Austin Vs. John Cena

* Steve Austin Vs. CM Punk

* Steve Austin Vs. Brock Lesnar

* Steve Austin Vs. Randy Orton

* Steve Austin Vs. Rey Mysterio (no idea WHY I want to see it...I just do)

* Steve Austin Vs. JBL (I know they fought when JBL was Bradshaw, but the two could have a fantastic feud with JBL playing his more successful character)

Then there's:

* Not sure if this has ever happened, but the two certainly haven't had a feud: CM Punk Vs. Shawn Michaels

* Brock Lesnar Vs. Batista (the two faced off in OVW, but a WWE feud would have been fun)

* Brock Lesnar Vs. Shawn Michaels

* The Rock Vs. JBL

* Brock Lesnar Vs. JBL

* Triple H Vs. Rey Mysterio (has this happened?!)

* The Undertaker Vs. Sting

* The Undertaker Vs. Goldberg

Dunno why, but i always wanted to see Chris Beniot vs Hulk Hogan for some reason.

Goldberg vs Flair too.

This actually took place on 8th March 1999 Nitro.

Never knew that, was it any good? Or the typical over booked nonsense that WCW served up at that time?

WCW wasn

Goldberg vs Flair too.

Never knew that, was it any good? Or the typical over booked nonsense that WCW served up at that time?

WCW wasn

• Paid Members

Goldberg vs Flair too.

They had one on Raw in 2003 as well. That was pretty fun, should be on Youtube.

Archived