One for the old-school fans - Davey Boy Smith vs Vinnie Vegas at the

ClassicsGuy

When to this tour and halloween havoc tour at the royal albert hall. The amount of names on these tours was great. Legends - ric flair, rick rude, ricky steamboat, british bulldog, barry windham, michael hayes, paul orndorff, sting, vader, arn anderon, the guardian angel ray traylor.

Up and comers - Raven, dustin rhodes, marc mero, kevin nash, cactus jack, 2 cold scorpio, steve austin, brian pillman as the hollywood blondes, steve regal, buff bagweell, van hammer (ok u can't have everything.) . The up and coming talent, that the no. 2 promotion at the time had was staggering. But they never made stars out of their huge potential apart from bagwell. As hogan came in a year later brining his cronies. Saw the hulkamania tour in 94 which included hulk hogan, hacksaw duggan, nasty boys (who were at the hh tour in 93) and I think horace hogan under a mask. Was surprised duggan and the bossman didn't get a job when hogan took over at tna.

Really, I always hoped he'd gone back to patrolling the streets as a guardian angel. The red beret had a kinda of je ne c'est quoi. (WTF for those who don't speak french). Great look for the meter maid from cobb county.

I was there.....

Was this not the same tour where Mick Foley tore his ear in Germany. I remember him coming out for 3-5 mins against Vader wearing a bandage.....

No, this 'U.K. & Ireland-only' tour was in March 1993.

Foley tore his ear in March 1994 in Germany.

Archived