Someone leaving TNA

Ross

I'd like to see Mick back in WWE. Ideally, replacing Booker T on commentary. I think he's setting up a Jason Mewes vs Eric Young match, though Young might be replaced with a wrestler people have heard of if Foley goes back to WWE.

Despite my dislike of his recent work, I think commentary is the one area I would enjoy Foley at the moment. Like JBL, I think he's interesting enough and articulate enough to add a unique element to the WWE announce team.

After reading what he had to say about his last commentary experience in Countdown to Lockdown, though, I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance of it happening.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see Mick back in WWE. Ideally, replacing Booker T on commentary. I think he's setting up a Jason Mewes vs Eric Young match, though Young might be replaced with a wrestler people have heard of if Foley goes back to WWE.

Despite my dislike of his recent work, I think commentary is the one area I would enjoy Foley at the moment. Like JBL, I think he's interesting enough and articulate enough to add a unique element to the WWE announce team.

After reading what he had to say about his last commentary experience in Countdown to Lockdown, though, I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance of it happening.

If Mick Foley was getting a bollocking I can only imagine what Vince is saying to the god awful Booker T on every Smackdown.

If Mick Foley was getting a bollocking I can only imagine what Vince is saying to the god awful Booker T on every Smackdown.

To be honest, I imagine hes just pissing himself and telling the others to keep winding him up.

Archived