How's this for plagiarism?

JNLister

• Paid Members
Yeah, and it'd be exactly the same people that are doing so in this thread. There's always a theme.

When does Keith Hutchens ever storm into threads? I've never noticed him doing it. Anyway my point is, is if you replaced "JNLister" with someone elses username and someone started a thread about themselves being ripped off, I doubt anyone would be calling it "thread shitting" when they got the inevitable swarm of posters saying "get over yourself".

Who told you our super secret name for houchen, you bastard? I'll bet it was triple a, that dick.

See I still don't agree with you Ian, in fact when people did the same in freakys thread, there were suspensions thrown out. Admittedly his was a plug for a podcast rather than venting, but it did happen.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Yeah, and it'd be exactly the same people that are doing so in this thread. There's always a theme.

When does Keith Hutchens ever storm into threads? I've never noticed him doing it. Anyway my point is, is if you replaced "JNLister" with someone elses username and someone started a thread about themselves being ripped off, I doubt anyone would be calling it "thread shitting" when they got the inevitable swarm of posters saying "get over yourself".

I wouldn't say that's strictly true. Sometimes people get treated on their own merits, I'd say Listers earned some respect round here where as some other have not. Some people could post a thread like this and it could be assumed that their article may not have had that much work put in to begin with, but with Lister we know that it'll be his own work and that he'll have spent a lot of time researching it.

Honestly Ian, I'm not sure what your issue is here are you saying people shouldn't be sticking up for Lister or that its ok to come into a thread you have no interest in just to derail it?

• Moderators

I wouldn't say that's strictly true. Sometimes people get treated on their own merits, I'd say Listers earned some respect round here where as some other have not. Some people could post a thread like this and it could be assumed that their article may not have had that much work put in to begin with, but with Lister we know that it'll be his own work and that he'll have spent a lot of time researching it.

Honestly Ian, I'm not sure what your issue is here are you saying people shouldn't be sticking up for Lister or that its ok to come into a thread you have no interest in just to derail it?

I think the point is more of why did he post it, and in the Wrestling section? That's what it is for me anyway. Does he want us to keep him warm, hold him tight, and tell him it's all going to be alright? Or to storm this other website like a shitter lazier anonymous or what? It's just baffling. Or maybe he thought people would be more bothered than they are, but I can see why people wouldn't be that bothered, to be fair.

• Paid Members
I think the point is more of why did he post it, and in the Wrestling section? That's what it is for me anyway. Does he want us to keep him warm, hold him tight, and tell him it's all going to be alright? Or to storm this other website like a shitter lazier anonymous or what? It's just baffling. Or maybe he thought people would be more bothered than they are, but I can see why people wouldn't be that bothered, to be fair.

The articles about wrestling so it's wrestling related plagiarism, I'd say that's on topic. I think he was pissed off and looking for a bit of sympathy. I can't see a lot wrong with that myself.

• Paid Members
The articles about wrestling so it's wrestling related plagiarism, I'd say that's on topic. I think he was pissed off and looking for a bit of sympathy. I can't see a lot wrong with that myself.

But if it was someone else you might have had a problem. Thats what I'm getting at. If it was Mo Chatra (who's had run ins with people on here), he'd probably get laughed at. And rightly so. Its a none issue, and people throwing their arms up in the air saying people are thread shitting because they think its ego driven and a pointless waste of time, when its the same reaction that most would give if it was someone else is over the top in my eyes.

• Paid Members

It's a good job Dave Pick doesn't get on here anymore, because at this rate, someone might've slung a petrol bomb through his window or something. His self-centered, smug, self important topics were something else.

Sometimes, it's hard for me to get to sleep on a night now that there are no more weekly updates on what haircut he has.

Archived