Worst Promo Ever

:::Saturn:::

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFx2T4Qsy8...nel_video_title

With only 32 views this has to be shown to the wrestling world as the worst promo ever!!! This is like something me and my mates would do when we were 12.

Fucking embarrassing on every level for British wrestling. Is that Staniforth with the bald head? I thought he has a Heyman ponytail, complete with a baseball cap?

Edit: This is a recent upload of them. I know this is a shit promo thread, so fortunately there are a couple of shit promos in their to make it valid. However, I'm posting this to show you THIS IS BRITISH WRESTLING :(

PTW FTW

that pwt stuff is so bad, i cant help but watch it - but yes its everything wrong with british wrestling, the awful promos, the zero production, the 8 fans of which 9 are sitting on their hands.

and that promo from the PWT ''World'' Champion - has the guy ever been out of Luton? and the UKW one was the same, talking about world champions.

WWE has a world champion (or 2 depending on your view)

TNA, ROH and Japanese Promotions have world titles. i suspect maybe 1 british promotion has a world title, and it aint these fuckers.

so yeah this brady boone promo, i really want to see it now.

Archived