Former WWE wrestlers you'd like to see return...

Ron Simmons

Fuck having Al Snow back vastly over-rated in terms of wrestling knowledge. He talks a lot of shit a bit like myself.

I liked him on Tough Enough, he was much better than Booker T and Trish Stratus could ever hope to be. They need to keep Austin, but two other interesting personalities could do the show a favour. Maybe Mick Foley? JBL? Kevin Nash?

plus seeing Booker T on Tough Enough is a rare occurance, he wasn't on this weeks episode or a few other ones.

I'd love to see Waltman back too, word is he may become a trainer after he and Nash were spotted in FCW!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody love Mike Knox, so that would be good. MVP, too.

Chris Jericho, Batista and Kurt Angle would be obvious main event additions.

I like the idea of Murdoch coming back, too. I love a fatty. Also, I think i'd really like to see Festus/Luke Gallows given another chance at an upper mid-card role, he could really go.

• Paid Members
The two I want back most are already under contract, HHH and big Kev.

Would've thought you'd want Steiner. I know I'd want him back.

I would like to see taka michinoku,Bill Goldberg, paul london and dick togo. Togo and taka would work well with sin cara. bill goldberg to be the top face on smackdown and paul london because it would be funny after all he has said bout wwe

• Paid Members
The two I want back most are already under contract, HHH and big Kev.

Would've thought you'd want Steiner. I know I'd want him back.

No doubt. There would be a whole lot for him to do as well, anywhere on the card. As a heel, one of the old "Who's got the better body?" type feuds with Chris Masters would be really fun I think, as would feuds with Jerry Lawler, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, even John Cena. On the face side he'd be perfect for terrorising the Corre/Nexus, Miz, Del Rio etc... He'd probably match up pretty well with Jack Swagger also.

• Paid Members

Steiner would be good to see on a part time basis. Maybe squash a few jobbers before a US title run?

Albert would also be good to see back on my screen. His time in Japan has done him wonders and his back isn't so gross anymore! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I'm surprised a couple of names I was going to mention have already been mentioned:

In the ring:

A-Train

Xpac

Angle

Helms

Lesnar

Manager roles:

Million $ man

Regal

Jimmy hart

Shane Douglass

Ric flair