Business is about to pick up!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Which sit-down interviews is Warrior talking about? There's so much on the related videos list featuring Hogan, it's hard to tell and I definatley want to follow this as closley as possible!

Which sit-down interviews is Warrior talking about? There's so much on the related videos list featuring Hogan, it's hard to tell and I definatley want to follow this as closley as possible!

Have you watched Warrior's videos? I'd imagine the Hogan interviews he's talking about are the ones that he shows clips from.

• Paid Members

Have you watched Warrior's videos? I'd imagine the Hogan interviews he's talking about are the ones that he shows clips from.

I watched the one where he talks about Hogan saying there's a bullet to kill Hulkamania and all that stuff, and there was no clips there. I wanted to ask so I could just get right to the point and watch the videos in question before trudging through anything else.

Warrior absolutely owns Hogan in that clip.

He really doesn't, fact is hellwig's legally changed his name to warrior, tours the country spouting crazy right wing insanity, and still feels the need to make you tube shoots to with "A bullet he's found that will take down hulkamania," it honestly could not make him look more like a pathetic old man.

So let's say it's true and hogan and his missus were swingers, so fucking what? And did hogan sell drugs and roids to the roster? Quire possibly, but the whole roster was on em, so again so fucking what? Is warrior gonna claim he wasn't doing plenty roids back then?

Please.

He really doesn't, fact is hellwig's legally changed his name to warrior, tours the country spouting crazy right wing insanity, and still feels the need to make you tube shoots to with "A bullet he's found that will take down hulkamania," it honestly could not make him look more like a pathetic old man.

So let's say it's true and hogan and his missus were swingers, so fucking what? And did hogan sell drugs and roids to the roster? Quire possibly, but the whole roster was on em, so again so fucking what? Is warrior gonna claim he wasn't doing plenty roids back then?

Please.

warrior always said problem is too many guys denied using them, warrior always said he used them, dont mess with warrior wildness

Please.

I imagine Warrior's the only guy nutty enough to say these things publicly because everyone else fears Hogan's lawyers. There aren't many people who got out of the business with their health and a bucketload of money to afford such litigation. Hogan's been talking utter shit for years, and it is welcome change to see someone not just calling him on it, but exposing his alleged hypocrisy.

Please.

I imagine Warrior's the only guy nutty enough to say these things publicly because everyone else fears Hogan's lawyers. There aren't many people who got out of the business with their health and a bucketload of money to afford such litigation. Hogan's been talking utter shit for years, and it is welcome change to see someone not just calling him on it, but exposing his alleged hypocrisy.

Warrior is only in trouble if he's lying. If Hulk sues and Linda does say she took it up the shitter from everyone Arn Anderson to Zeus while Hogan dished out drugs and Vince did commentary on it all for the christmas mash up video. Hogan will come out of it owing Warrior his arse. :laugh:

rock cena and warrior hogan double main event for mania 28

i love all this, despite what people think of him i always love hearing off the warrior, like someone said people hate him cause he made it as a big star, main evented wrestlemania/summerslams,made shit loads of money and got out, not sure if its really him but sean waltman was on warriors twitter page praising him for slagging off knobbs for the randy savage insult

• Paid Members
people hate him cause he made it as a big star, main evented wrestlemania/summerslams,made shit loads of money and got out,

So did Randy Savage, but he was well liked. Warrior is slagged off because he has a reputation for being batshit mental, added to the fact that he wasnt a very good wrestler.

Not that I'm complaining. The video is mental and probably full of half-truths and lies, but I love a good car crash when I see one!

• Paid Members

Makes a change from Warrior slagging off anyone for being gay, in a wheelchair or for having cancer. Warriors funny because he's an obvious basketcase who is on the internet recycling old rumours that came out during the steroid trial. Most of the shit he's said has been said before anyway. Anyone who thinks Warrior is now this bastion of good taste and a stand up guy, needs to have a word. He's only doing it for publicity. I'm surprised out of anyone its Warrior of all people saying this. Warrior's ex-wife used to be his pimp by all accounts. At least Hogan was man enough to whore his own wife out (if thats true of course). It wasnt Hogan taking it up the arse. No wonder Warrior hates the gays. The worst revelation is Linda and Hulk actually telling Elizabeth to get out of the house. Disgraceful.

• Paid Members

Please.

Warrior is only in trouble if he's lying. If Hulk sues and Linda does say she took it up the shitter from everyone Arn Anderson to Zeus while Hogan dished out drugs and Vince did commentary on it all for the christmas mash up video. Hogan will come out of it owing Warrior his arse. :laugh:

Even if Warrior's lying it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be in trouble. His first amendment rights might protects him, much as it did that prostitute who claimed she'd slept with David Beckham in a US magazine. It depends what they determine his motivation to be, should they decide his claims are indeed untrue.

• Paid Members

Makes a change from Warrior slagging off anyone for being gay, in a wheelchair or for having cancer. Warriors funny because he's an obvious basketcase who is on the internet recycling old rumours that came out during the steroid trial. Most of the shit he's said has been said before anyway. Anyone who thinks Warrior is now this bastion of good taste and a stand up guy, needs to have a word. He's only doing it for publicity. I'm surprised out of anyone its Warrior of all people saying this. Warrior's ex-wife used to be his pimp by all accounts. At least Hogan was man enough to whore his own wife out (if thats true of course). It wasnt Hogan taking it up the arse. No wonder Warrior hates the gays. The worst revelation is Linda and Hulk actually telling Elizabeth to get out of the house. Disgraceful.

What about the shocking claim that Ho Kogan wears hair extensions. HAIR EXTENSIONS! Or slagging him off because he wears his trademark do rag. What disgusting stories are next? Ho Kogan wears feather boas and enjoys sunbeds?! Surely not.

Archived