UKFF GALLERY

Bellenda Carlisle

Fucking hell, that's ghastly! He got unmasked in 2000 according to Wiki (I know nothing of lucha, I probably know more about Villano IV and V from them being WCW Jobbers), so was the stupid twat blading while masked?

Definitely, when you think about it a masked guy has to blade more to get the effect of bleeding. When La Parka (None WCW La Parka) has had his masked ripped you can see his forehead is a mess of scars

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

All blading is pointless self-mutilation, I reckon. WWE have got it right at last with their no blood policy. I know there are lots of fans that enjoy seeing a bit of blood, but I really don't think it's worth chopping your own head up for. Having said that, if a guy gets opened up hardway, by all means milk it for the drama.

• Paid Members
but I really don't think it's worth chopping your own head up for.

You cant argue with the drama in the closing moments of that Submission match Austin and Bret had in 1997. Over used blading it daft, because it takes away from the impact of it in the first place, but after years of no blood, if Cena gets his head busted open at WrestleMania 28, I bet we'll all be on the edge of our seats. I like blood when its a special attraction type thing, like it was in the 80s and part of the 90s. It can add a lot to a match.

but I really don't think it's worth chopping your own head up for.

You cant argue with the drama in the closing moments of that Submission match Austin and Bret had in 1997. Over used blading it daft, because it takes away from the impact of it in the first place, but after years of no blood, if Cena gets his head busted open at WrestleMania 28, I bet we'll all be on the edge of our seats. I like blood when its a special attraction type thing, like it was in the 80s and part of the 90s. It can add a lot to a match.

Agreed.

Plus, there are plenty of people who have done some famous blade-jobs that don't have foreheads that look like a braille London Underground Map. Blading to that extext is fucking mental, but the odd well-placed cut above the hair line in super important matches - well worth it!

Surely the whole "its only tomato sauce" thing should come into play if you have a mask on. I think even I could come up with a device to make fake blood drip from a wrestling mask. Blading when your under a hood seems like pointless self-mutilation.

Aye, like them Scream masks with the little pump that makes a squirt of blood drip over the face?

On the subject of masks and blood, who

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry for the slightly unnecessary bump, but after searching around for a pic of Bruiser Brody for the facial hair thread I caught a glimpse of his blade scars.

25.jpg

Pretty Nasty.

Archived