• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Another Villano III

xnf8fd.jpg

That's the worst I've ever seen!

This show's Dusty's pretty well

Dusty_Rhodes_3258858507_d830538ebf.jpg

Dusty looks like his forehead is made of crepe paper.

Feel free to add pics of bloody or gory moments, I'm sure there's some nasty shots of people's backs and stuff from CZW etc.

On the subject, how did Flair always get that perfect look where his hair would be blood stained? I presume it helped with the way his hair was always very static and 'poofy?' but how id he get it so the blood would actually get upto his hair?

• Paid Members
On the subject, how did Flair always get that perfect look where his hair would be blood stained? I presume it helped with the way his hair was always very static and 'poofy?' but how id he get it so the blood would actually get upto his hair?

He always leans his head back during the figure four and the blood runs into his hair. Hes got a few spots like that, its just more noticable because of how white his hair was

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Fucking hell, that's ghastly! He got unmasked in 2000 according to Wiki (I know nothing of lucha, I probably know more about Villano IV and V from them being WCW Jobbers), so was the stupid twat blading while masked?

Archived