IPW:UK Summer Sizzler 2011 - Sun July 10th 2011, Sittingbourne

Andy

The last 48 hours have been a hectic time for IPW matchmakers as unfortunately one half of the Undisputed British Tag Team Champions Zack Sabre Jnr. has had to pull out of what was originally planned to be his last European appearance before he embarks on a three month tour of Japan with Pro Wrestling NOAH, due to his VISA & therefore his outbound flight coming through a few days earlier than expected.

Whilst Sabre was involved in a pivotal match up at this Sundays Summer Sizzler, we are sure you will join IPW matchmakers in giving him your blessing and wishing him all the best in what will no doubt be a career changing few months as Sabre shows the wrestling world something that IPW:UK has known for many years and that is the fact that he belongs with pro wrestling's elite.

With this in mind there will be some changes to the card; firstly the decision has been made to move Marty Scurll

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Selfishly, that makes me feel less guilty for not being able to make it Sunday as I really did want to see that tag match.

Here's hoping for either the Thrillers or All Stars to face Ego.

Hasn't one of the All Stars quit ?

I personally am gutted , so wanted to see this match after the last match up was just far to restricted especially with time.

My guess would be Stixx and Malen unless Haskins was due to be in the cruiserweight tournament and Redman is doing double duty !

Random one but what about the team of Jimmy Havok and Greg Burridge ?

Still gonna be ace and can't wait :thumbsup:

Similarly disappointed that Sabre's not going to be there but it's still a cracking card, looking forward to Gresham/Scurll especially, and there's potential for the tag match to be excellent if they all gel well on the night. Curious about Drew Gulak too.

• Paid Members
Were tickets sent out for this one? It's really snuck up on me and i just realised no tickets have arrived.

My tickets turned up today, so they might be waiting for you. Good to see they've kept to allocated seating in 1st/2nd rows, so no need to turn up and queue beforehand.

Only two of our usual group of 4 or more actually coming along to this one, but I'm rather looking forward to it.

Curious to see Quildan 'tweet' earlier this week:

This could be your last Sittingbourne for a while so don't take it for granted & be there this Sunday www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne for tix!

:(

Yeah I've been feeling really bad about not being able to make this show after this has been in the past couple of newsletters:

DON'T TAKE IPW FOR GRANTED, we need YOUR support! If you want us to continue doing what we do then make sure you are on Sittingbourne on Sunday July 10th & we promise you won't be disappointed!

Hopefully this just means it's a break till October.... IPW:UK have really been spoiling us the past year and a half, if not longer, so I hope this isn't bad news.

EDIT: I know the May attendence was down, but I attributed that more to the fact a lot of people would have been burnt out by the NOAH weekend. For me personally, the reason why I can't be there this weekend is purely financial (although if there was a OMG GOTTA GO SEE THAT match/wrestler on there that would have helped) so I hope there's a really good turn out on Sunday.

I feel a bit guilty about not going, especially if ipw:uk are feeling the pinch. However, I can't go this time because I have a family thing on sunday. I planned on seeing the show on the NOAH weekend but frankly I didn't feel like I could do the 2 hour drive home at night (Night driving really takes a lot out of me).

egotag.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

If Project Ego thought they were going to get a night off on Sunday July 10th they can think again. THIS SUNDAY will still mark the accomplished tandems IPW:UK debut and they are going to have to prove themselves from day one as they go up against the hard hitting combination of Jon Ryan & Big Japan Pro Wrestling

Archived