IPW:UK Summer Sizzler 2011 - Sun July 10th 2011, Sittingbourne

Andy

shaspuddavelion.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

As the dust settles following a controversial Sittingbourne Spectacular things are heating up in IPW:UK as we look ahead to the 2011 Summer Sizzler.

Already confirmed, following the shocking conclusion of The Sittingbourne Spectacular is a huge tag team main event that will see former champion Dave Mastiff team up with the returning Lion Kid to take on the two men who cost him his gold The Rockstar Spud and the NEW Undisputed British Heavyweight Champion Sha Samuels.

Revenge is without a doubt the word of the day... there are so many stories coming into this one that it can

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so can we take it as read that Spud won't fight and it's actually going to be Big Dave and The Lion Kid Vs Sha and (Mr Homo-erotic) T-Bone? From the angle I was sitting and the way Spud kept bending over in front of an shirtless, tattooed T-Bone as if he was pushing his ass back towards T-Bone it did look seriously gay. LOL!!

Ok so can we take it as read that Spud won't fight and it's actually going to be Big Dave and The Lion Kid Vs Sha and (Mr Homo-erotic) T-Bone? From the angle I was sitting and the way Spud kept bending over in front of an shirtless, tattooed T-Bone as if he was pushing his ass back towards T-Bone it did look seriously gay. LOL!!

I cant comment on your later comment but You can take it as read that it will be Spud & Samuels vs Mastiff & Kid... :confused:

I cant comment on your later comment but You can take it as read that it will be Spud & Samuels vs Mastiff & Kid... :confused:

That may be the booked match but Spud seems to be calling the shots at the moment. I'm sure he'll find a way to get out of the match probably a letter from his mum saying he cant do the match as he has an upset tummy or something. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
terrybone.jpg

The next contest signed for the 2011 Summer Sizzler is an obvious one as Terry Frazier will go for revenge against the man that blindsided him following an impressive victory of international superstar Bobby Fish as he goes one on one with the seemingly the new hired gun of The Rockstar Spud, The tattooed warrior T-Bone.

T-Bone goes into this contest looking to make an emphatic statement after forcing his way onto The Sittingbourne Spectacular after The Rockstar Spud seemingly got in his ear telling him that he should not simply stand by and watch himself not get booked like he did when The Lion Kid took his spot all those months ago. He should instead make an impact, again like Spud did as he re-invented himself as ‘The Rockstar.’

One cannot deny that Bone made an impact but he may well have just woken a sleeping giant in Terry Frazier as not only did T-Bone brutally assault him from behind, later in the evening he further rubbed salt into the wound as he aligned himself with his former tag team partner Sha Samuels.

Frazier refused to comment on Bones alliance with Samuels but insisted that come Sunday July 10th he will have the last laugh.

They call it the Summer Sizzler but come Sunday July 10th it looks like things will reach boiling point!

CZW star Jonathan Gresham at The Summer Sizzler

greshamct.jpg

It’s been announced that international star Jonathan Gresham, will be in action on Sunday July 10th in Sittingbourne as apart of the British Cruiserweight Championship Tournament. Who his opponent will be is yet to be announced, however you can rest assured that the Atlanta native will be looking to make an immediate impact as he is hungry to make a name for himself in Europe’s must see promotion.

Gresham will be one of a long list of international stars who have come to IPW:UK to further their reputation and it’s that hunger and desire to succeed that will guarantee that come Sunday July 10th Gresham will put on a show that you will remember for a long time!

Don’t miss out on the hottest event of the summer and get your tickets now from www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Therefore the current card for the 2011 Summer Sizzler look as follows

Tag Team Grudge Match:

Sha Samuels & The Rockstar Spud vs. ‘The Human Hate Machine’ Dave Mastiff & The Lion Kid

Singles Grudge Match:

Terry Frazier vs. T-Bone

British Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Bracket A:

- ‘Xtreme’ Dean Allmark vs ???

- Jonathan Gresham vs ???

-- IPW:UK presents 'Summer Sizzler 2011', Sunday July 10th 2011 at the Swallows Leisure Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent, England. Doors 5:00pm, show starts 5.30pm. Tickets

Should be a fine match, and pretty much answers the "Will Spud fight?" question.

Card's looking alright, but IPW:UK are facing stiff competition for my money on that weekend, so I'm on the fence. An interesting LDRS tag title defense, and the inclusion of Haskins in the tournament could swing things for me.

Should be a fine match, and pretty much answers the "Will Spud fight?" question.

Card's looking alright, but IPW:UK are facing stiff competition for my money on that weekend, so I'm on the fence. An interesting LDRS tag title defense, and the inclusion of Haskins in the tournament could swing things for me.

I reckon there will be a LDRS defence - just the way the tournament is set out !

ldrsego.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Zack Sabre Jnr. & Marty Scurll have made a promise to clear out the entire independent tag division en route to proving they are the best tag team in the world and as such signed an open contract to compete against ANY team.

With the IPW tag division seemingly cleared out and rumours of Robbie Dynamites leave of absence from the sport putting a big question mark over the number one contenders: The All Stars IPW sent out an invitation to any tag teams to put their names forward for a shot at British Tag Team Gold with the aim of creating the most exciting matches possible and we feel that few can argue with the quality of the match that has been signed for Sunday July 10th at the 2011 Summer Sizzler as Zack Sabre Jnr. & Marty Scurll will combine once more to take on the new threat of Kris Travis & Martin Kirby, Project Ego.

Ego are no strangers to success having tasted gold in a number of promotions around the UK, however it

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff......

And I was thinking of skipping this show.......

Damnit.

Their FWA match was great, but it was obvious they had better in them.

This is definitely going to be that.

I hope this earns Kirby & Trav repeat bookings.

Archived