2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

The moneymen run football though, as we all know. So it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Of course not, as I said in my post at the top of the page. It still doesn't mean we have to like it though.

You probably don't care, because by that time you'll be in administration and fighting for promotion from Division 3 or something.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The moneymen run football though, as we all know. So it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Of course not, as I said in my post at the top of the page. It still doesn't mean we have to like it though.

You probably don't care, because by that time you'll be in administration and fighting for promotion from Division 3 or something.

Quite ironic coming from a Motherwell fan. People in glasshouses and all that.

So...any Rangers fans care to tell us what's going on?

With Steven Whittaker out longer term, we need cover in the full-back area. Claros is a very good player, indeed, and someone I would certainly consider.

At the moment, we are not in a position to offer either of them deals. If one or two leave on loan, perhaps that will free up some cash.

Hibernian are in talks with Honduran international Jorge Claros over a possible move, STV has learned.

:laugh:

So...any Rangers fans care to tell us what's going on?

I feel sorry for Rangers fans, in a funny sort of way.

Celtic fans have been far better informed than they have about the reality of Craig Whyte from the day the story broke that he was interested in buying them.

Looks like tomorrow's the day reality is going to bite them all on the arse.

Archived