2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we are meant to be signing Broadfoot.

Erm I here he has an aversion to poached eggs.

What else does he bring to the game?

Nothing, other than the odd game in 10 or so when he has a random blinder. Slow, no first touch, every tackle is a nailbiter, and gives almost nothing going forward. I'm not sure who your team is, but if you're willing to give us money for him I'd worry about your manager's sanity. Awful, awful player.

Nothing, other than the odd game in 10 or so when he has a random blinder. Slow, no first touch, every tackle is a nailbiter, and gives almost nothing going forward. I'm not sure who your team is, but if you're willing to give us money for him I'd worry about your manager's sanity. Awful, awful player.

Bristol City, Derek McInnes

Bristol City, Derek McInnes

Thought he'd have more sense than that. Broadfoot's terrible. , and given the current state of Rangers' squad that is saying something!

Perhaps we're paying them to take him from us.

I don't know that this is good, mind. If Broadfoot is gone that suggests to me that we'll be getting a full back... perhaps someone out of favour at his club ever since he returned there with his medal?

Ricky Foster, pack your bags and head for Glasgow...

• Paid Members
Perhaps we're paying them to take him from us.

I don't know that this is good, mind. If Broadfoot is gone that suggests to me that we'll be getting a full back... perhaps someone out of favour at his club ever since he returned there with his medal?

Ricky Foster, pack your bags and head for Glasgow...

He's been out of favour here ever since I can remember! He's had one average half a season here. Other than that he has been total shite.

So yes, Ricky Foster, please, please, PLEASE pack your bags and head for Glasgow!

You will not be missed!

Archived