2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Paid Members
I'll say it now - Aberdeen will NOT be relegated, Not a f*cking chance. :cool:

...For that is something to brag about.

sigh.

I'm not bragging. I'm just stating - as Rafa would say - FACTS!!

You're such a "knobhead".

:laugh: Ouch!

Are you going to talk shit about me behind my back too? :cry:

I always do... Well... behind the PC Monitor anyways!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell are Rangers moaning about with this Sone Aluko nonsense? Is it not a bit of a brass neck to be appealing his two-game ban considering his cheating stole them all three points they otherwise wouldn't have got?

The damage is done now. Or is this an attempt at getting him banned for four games so he doesn't have to get paid? :laugh:

Unfortunately, I have to agree :(

1ysDn.gif

You're learning! There's hope for you yet lad!

Face it, you'd be lost without us.

Nah, once auld Broon gets the boot the novelty of beating you will wear thin in a hurry.

• Paid Members

1ysDn.gif

Nah, once auld Broon gets the boot the novelty of beating you will wear thin in a hurry.

Yeah but then it means we will get McCall. ;)

1ysDn.gif

Yeah but then it means we will get McCall. ;)

Nah, McCall strikes me as someone with a bit of integrity. Plus, he probably knows if he continues as he is a bigger job than fighting relegation in the SPL with Aberdeen will come along.

STEVEN NAISMITH was last night warned the Tartan Army will turn against him and call for the end of his Scotland career if he represents Team GB at next summer's Olympics.

The Rangers star, 25, has sparked a furious backlash from fans after revealing his desire to play for Stuart Pearce's UK select side.

Injured hitman Naisy joined QPR striker Jamie Mackie in publicly declaring his hopes of being selected as one of three over-age players.

But he has been warned he is putting his international future and the Scottish national team's on the line with his comments.

Hamish Husband, spokesman for the Association of Tartan Army Supporters Clubs, said: "What you have is a misguided player putting personal vanity ahead of the future of his national team.

"We've campaigned against a GB Team and Naismith would be unwelcome to play for Scotland again in the eyes of most. He's endangering his future with the national team and the national team itself.

"Mackie said the same but he's almost an irrelevance while Naismith has - or should I say had - a bright future with Scotland.

"Naismith is seen as the bright future of the team under Craig Levein but not if he pulls on that GB shirt."

Fuck off Hamish.

He speaks for me. Any cunt who plays for Team GB should fuck off.

2-1 Dundee today making it 6 wins on the trot and up to second in the league. Went 2-0 very comfortably and QOS went down to 10 for 2 yellows. We came out in the second and sat back though, welcoming their goal, and Nicky Riley our player of the season gets his second yellow for a blatant dive, piling on the pressure on ourselves.

Held out well though, and next week against Ross County will be HUGE. 1st vs 2nd, and the chance to narrow the deficit to 5 points, which would be great.

• Paid Members

You do realize that if FIFA wanted they could make us play as team GB, go look in your passport see what it says. There is no other country that are allowed to enter 4 teams into the World cup or the European champions tournament's.

Any player that wants to play as much football as they can, with and vs better players, should not be condemned no matter how small minded some fans are.

You do realize that if FIFA wanted they could make us play as team GB, go look in your passport see what it says. There is no other country that are allowed to enter 4 teams into the World cup or the European champions tournament's.

Any player that wants to play as much football as they can, with and vs better players, should not be condemned no matter how small minded some fans are.

If people want to give FIFA ideas, then go for it. But Scotland and England have been seperate identites in football since the beginning of the modern game, and this should NEVER change. They should've played the Army select or some shite like that.

Archived