2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
There's a difference between a bad tackle and a player intentionally setting out to end another's career.

Not this again. :rolleyes:

I know. Like that time John McMaster used his throat to try and demolish Willie Johnston's foot! Football is full of such thuggery!

(paraphrased)

Hey everyone, look at this Rangers-supporting cunt! It makes our cunts look like much less cunts!

Guess you're back then Soap!

It's funny how you ignore everything else I wrote about in my post to suit your own little narrow agenda. I'm pointing out that whordes of Rangers supporters, including David Leggat and Ally, often try to demonise Aberdeen and sustain a rivalry with them nearly as bitter as that as they hold with Celtic. Did you actually read what Leggat said? It was a caricature of the modern laptop-carrying Rangers "journalist". It read like a Timposter's attempts at capturing the Rangers psyche.

It's funny how you ignore everything else I wrote about in my post to suit your own little narrow agenda. I'm pointing out that whordes of Rangers supporters, including David Leggat and Ally, often try to demonise Aberdeen and sustain a rivalry with them nearly as bitter as that as they hold with Celtic. Did you actually read what Leggat said? It was a caricature of the modern laptop-carrying Rangers "journalist". It read like a Timposter's attempts at capturing the Rangers psyche.

Of course I didn't read what he said. The first line did enough for me to know he's a sad, bitter little cunt.

The fact that you took the time to just speaks volumes about you, though.

(paraphrased)

Hey everyone, look at this Rangers-supporting cunt! It makes our cunts look like much less cunts!

Guess you're back then Soap!

Rangers fans don't seek a rivalry with Aberdeen, we just hate them. Aberdeen seek us as rivals as it's their only hope left of claiming to be a big club.

• Paid Members

Yes, I know it's from The Sun....

HEARTS last night sensationally told their top earners to find new clubs.

Jambos chiefs finally came clean and admitted they want to flog their leading players.

SunSport can reveal that winger David Templeton has already been offered to Rangers for a cut-price

Despite hating Hearts, I wouldn't want to see them disappear.

Many other Scottish fans have asked me: "would you really want to see Rangers liquidate and go out of existence?" I guess I can see their point: when you put the hatred to one side, I need to remember that regardless of what I think about them, their supporters and their philosophies: they are at least a proper football club with a large support and long history.

I honestly could not give a monkey's what happens to Hearts. Celtic/Rangers is a bit like Batman/Joker in that they need each other; where do the unwashed Gorgie scum come into the equation? As far as I can tell with them, it is just one incident of venom or hate after another at Tynecastle. It is a good away trip but for me, the only other thing Hearts are good for are laughing at pictures of them from 1986.

Archived