2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It seems like no-one really knows if it'll be a 10 or 25 point deduction if Rangers do go into administration, I would have thought the rules would have been clearer.

Also looking like a 3 year European ban if administration is entered and/or a new company is formed.

Really not looking good.

Still, glad we beat that mob yesterday, Aberdeen are definitely my second favourite team to beat. Shocker from McGregor, not sure what he was thinking, and not looking good for Naismith at all. Never good to see a player go down with no-one near them.

And I'm still going to Whitehill Welfare, 4-1 win yesterday. Loving the non-league football!

But he did have someone near him when he went down... He had Milsom's shin under his boot!

It seems like no-one really knows if it'll be a 10 or 25 point deduction if Rangers do go into administration, I would have thought the rules would have been clearer.

Also looking like a 3 year European ban if administration is entered and/or a new company is formed.

Really not looking good.

Still, glad we beat that mob yesterday, Aberdeen are definitely my second favourite team to beat. Shocker from McGregor, not sure what he was thinking, and not looking good for Naismith at all. Never good to see a player go down with no-one near them.

And I'm still going to Whitehill Welfare, 4-1 win yesterday. Loving the non-league football!

But he did have someone near him when he went down... He had Milsom's shin under his boot!

That wasn't the one that fucked him though. Well it probably had something to do with it, but the one that forced him off there was no-one near him.

On a different note, he does really need to get rid of the little fly kicks and stomps out of his game, it's the one thing that annoys me about Naismith

Really not looking good.

Should've been sent off regardless if he was injured or not.

• Paid Members

Absolutely, it was a disgraceful challenge.

1zd6h40.jpg

I have to laugh at the media reports of Aberdeen fans cheering a Rangers players injury - conveniently ignoring the reason WHY he was injured.

That tackle could be Naismiths "Gazza" moment which affects the rest of his career. Silly, silly boy.

Naismith, you tit. If he wasn't a Scottish international I really wouldn't give a toss.

But, you want Levein sacked so surely an injury to a key player like Naismith can only help that cause?

Fair point. Fuck Naismith.

Took you far too long to reach the correct attitude. I'm disappointed.

I can't say Steven Naismith missing the rest of the season fills me with any sympathy or woe. Not only is he a good player for Rangers who they'll miss, but he might learn that karma is a bitch. It's quite funny that this incident occurred at Pittodrie though: no doubt over the years it will grow arms and legs, Naismith will have been straight-legged by Milsolm and the Aberdeen fans will have bathed in his blood as they sang about the Ibrox diaster. It's probably already in motion if you are to heed the insanitary rantings of this muppet.

Celtic really need to use Rangers losing their best player in this fashion to our advantage. If there's a points deduction at the other side of the city, it might still be on #falsehope.

Also, we lost our best player to a serious injury at the very beginning of the season and it has radically affected our form - let's see what happens with the other mob.

I can't say Steven Naismith missing the rest of the season fills me with any sympathy or woe. Not only is he a good player for Rangers who they'll miss, but he might learn that karma is a bitch. It's quite funny that this incident occurred at Pittodrie though: no doubt over the years it will grow arms and legs, Naismith will have been straight-legged by Milsolm and the Aberdeen fans will have bathed in his blood as they sang about the Ibrox diaster. It's probably already in motion if you are to heed the insanitary rantings of this muppet.

There's a difference between a bad tackle and a player intentionally setting out to end another's career.

Archived