2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Paid Members

Jerel Ifil reacts to the McGhee interview;

Only my church kept me sane as McGhee drove me mental By DEREK McGREGOR

Published: Today

ABERDEEN reject Jerel Ifil became so sick of life under Mark McGhee he turned to prayer to keep his sanity.

Christian Ifil was stunned by McGhee's weekend rant in which he criticised everyone at Pittodrie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Mark McGhee speaks to The Herald, whilst Jerel Ifil speaks to The Scum. That says it all really...

It says what?

It says that Ifil is obviously a fucking idiot. Why not go to the paper who printed the original article?

Where in the article does it say Ifil went to the paper?

That was just too much for stopper Ifil to stomach

• Paid Members
It says that Ifil is obviously a fucking idiot. Why not go to the paper who printed the original article?

Because he plays for Kettering Town and the Herald probably aren't interested. Why are you always being so picky about the slightest things?

Because you're not allowed to support Liverpool unless you hate The Sun....It's the rules. :rolleyes:

Because he plays for Kettering Town and the Herald probably aren't interested. Why are you always being so picky about the slightest things?

Because you're not allowed to support Liverpool unless you hate The Sun....It's the rules. :rolleyes:

There are many reasons to hate The Scum, Martyn.

• Paid Members

I thought he was a Motherwell fan?

I am. Liverpool are my "English team" that I like to follow from afar though.

Ahh... I wondered why you were always whinging!

Now I know. :D

I thought he was a Motherwell fan?

I am. Liverpool are my "English team" that I like to follow from afar though.

Ahh... I wondered why you were always whinging!

Now I know. :D

:smug:

Make of this what you will;

Two companies featuring the name Glasgow Rangers have been officially registered by a man based in Buckinghamshire.

Glasgow Rangers Football Club Limited and Glasgow Rangers Limited were registered with Companies House.

Their sole director is Gerard Moran. He has not responded to requests for further information.

The registrations show no evidence of a connection with the current management at the Ibrox club.

Rangers finances have been under scrutiny in recent months, with some speculation the club could be placed in administration by its main shareholder and creditor Craig Whyte.

Last week former director Donald McIntyre won his legal bid to have

Archived