2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

No.

You sorted that hair of yours yet?

Yeah I've got a bleached blonde effort effort now. I'm also learning how to play the flute.

Anything that doesn't make you look as though you'll be getting colouring books for the rest of your life is an improvement.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't you post a pic of yourself, harry?

Have you ever seen a Motherwell supporter in the flesh? When you do, then you will know why!

:p

You keep your mouth shut until you're top six, lad. Once you manage to climb to such lofty heights you can talk! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Why don't you post a pic of yourself, harry?

Have you ever seen a Motherwell supporter in the flesh? When you do, then you will know why!

:p

You keep your mouth shut until you're top six, lad. Once you manage to climb to such lofty heights you can talk! :laugh:

Your retort makes no sense...

But come back when you have won more than a couple of trophies. ;)

Huge game for Morton tomorrow, as Hamilton come to visit. We have taken tankings this season, and probably should have taken more. It looks like we're going to be playing a much more defensive formation tomorrow which could be key, but we're also playing Peter Weatherson up front, and with his tendency to not be arsed, that could be a problem. As long as it's McDonald along side him, then I can't see a problem. If it's Weatherson on his own up front, then dropping the first divisions top scorer seems like utter madness. I hope it's not though.

I want Rae to be a success but there is a risk he is just over the hill and injury prone, no?

Not injury prone at all, he just fell out of favour last season with Cardiff. He kept training with them until now and turned down offers from League 1 and the Aberdeen issues happened. He's up for the fight.

Livi signing Fotheringham and Mo Ross is a waste. Fotheringham has to bottle for the fight in this league, Mo Ross, I dunno. Can't go wrong on expenses and win bonuses however.

Not injury prone at all, he just fell out of favour last season with Cardiff. He kept training with them until now and turned down offers from League 1 and the Aberdeen issues happened. He's up for the fight.

Some of the teams have done some brilliant business recently. I think Rae will turn out to be excellent for Dundee. Real coup for this level.

Livi signing Fotheringham and Mo Ross is a waste. Fotheringham has to bottle for the fight in this league, Mo Ross, I dunno. Can't go wrong on expenses and win bonuses however.

Ross didn't look anything special for us last season.

We were in need of not only a right back but a bit of experience. Ross ticks both those boxes. Fotheringham is another option in midfield and both are only here till January. Wait and see with both.

Fair enough if Rae is over his injuries but he has certainly had a few down the years. Like I say, just hope it is not another Colin Cameron for Dundee. Good player in his day but has the day passed?

• Paid Members
Dundee've signed Gavin Rae until January. Fucking huge signing, he could easily be playing in the SPL and next to O'Donnell gives us the top CM pairing in the league...now all we need is a striker who can score goals.

Potentially a great signing. Divi one is ridiculously close right now, it's insane that the top team could feasibly be relegated, and the bottom team could quite realistically win promotion. It's massively exciting, but equally it's a real shame that one of these teams is going to have to suffer relegation when they possibly don't deserve it.

Dundee've signed Gavin Rae until January. Fucking huge signing, he could easily be playing in the SPL and next to O'Donnell gives us the top CM pairing in the league...now all we need is a striker who can score goals.

Potentially a great signing. Divi one is ridiculously close right now, it's insane that the top team could feasibly be relegated, and the bottom team could quite realistically win promotion. It's massively exciting, but equally it's a real shame that one of these teams is going to have to suffer relegation when they possibly don't deserve it.

I think Ayr are the favourites to go down, you're right about promotion though, unless one team somehow goes on a 20 game winning streak, out of the blue, this is going to be even tighter than usual. You've got Morton who've got a strong squad, yet they took 5 without reply from Thistle who're stuck in mid table. We were the favourites, yet we're 9th, County are 2nd, yet took 5 from Hamilton in third, who don't look emphatic at all. It's just nuts.

Archived